Lights in the back of cab day time

Why? Night time yes but day time can some one explain please. Does it make your truck look nice.

Am l missing some thing here?

Micky001:

Yes…

I don’t understand why people buy those silly LED boards that proclaim the make of truck…when it’s written on the front of the cab. :unamused:
I suppose it’s neither more or less pointless than a Scania with a Super badge and an air hose dangling in the cab.

Micky001:

I think he means the in cab illuminations on the headboard of the cab. The other day I saw a blue DAF illuminated sign on the headboard of an arctic on the opposite carriageway. It makes the truck look nice at night. I’m almost sure that is what he is referring to

Then tell me then Andrew. Why in the day time?

4yorks:

Micky001:

I think he means the in cab illuminations on the headboard of the cab. The other day I saw a blue DAF illuminated sign on the headboard of an arctic on the opposite carriageway. It makes the truck look nice at night. I’m almost sure that is what he is referring to

You do realise you quoted the dolly bastart op talking to himself don’t you :laughing:

The drivers with these led lightboards probably have them wired up to a permanent live.

Along with their vibrating ■■■■ plug chargers.

merc0447:

4yorks:

Micky001:

You do realise you quoted the dolly bastart op talking to himself don’t you :laughing:

I didn’t but I do now lol :smiley: . Instinctively as it was the 2nd comment I assumed it was someone replying :grimacing:

Micky001:
Then tell me then Andrew. Why in the day time?

Some will have them wired in so they come on with the ignition, others will have them switched or just plugged into the 12v socket. You can clearly see them especially the higher powered LED ones in daylight hours as well. Its just purely a bling thang…

■■?

eagerbeaver:
The drivers with these led lightboards probably have them wired up to a permanent live.

Along with their vibrating ■■■■ plug chargers.

True lol

4yorks:
. It makes the truck look nice at night.

That’s a matter of opinion mate. :unamused:

I have never got an answer why these guys when parked up at night sit with their curtains open with these ■■■■ things switched on. :neutral_face:
Do they actually think they look good sat there, and that everybody looks at them with admiration and envy or something, …I just think they look like complete helmets tbh. :unamused:

They remind me of what you see at night on a walk around the seedy side of Amsterdam when weekended, but deffo not as easy on the eye… :laughing:

robroy:
Do they actually think they look good sat there, and that everybody looks at them with admiration and envy or something, …I just think they look like complete helmets tbh. :unamused:

You’ve got to laugh. Driver with poofy curtains slags other drivers choice of decoration.

isaac hunt:

robroy:

You’ve got to laugh. Driver with poofy curtains slags other drivers choice of decoration.

:smiley: Good point well made mate :smiley:

My curtains look absolutely lovely and keep me in touch with my feminine side.
As my hero the great Lawrence Llelwyn Bowen says,…‘‘Contraaast dahhhhing contraast’’ … Do it black with white, old with new, or in my case Alpha male butch testoterone stunninglly good looking trucker god brute with poofy curtains. :sunglasses:

LED sign and LLB approved curtains, too much ?

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
LED sign and LLB approved curtains, too much ?

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

Yeh, both together? :open_mouth: …that is definitely too much, a bit like ‘Double Denim’ a look much criticised by my other hero Gok Wan. :smiley:

Desperately in need of a Michelin man, two really of the lighting up variety, one to adorn the top of each mirror…cant seem to find them anywhere…

AndrewG:
Desperately in need of a Michelin man, two really of the lighting up variety, one to adorn the top of each mirror…cant seem to find them anywhere…

They were compulsory in the 80s with strings of flags, truck name pennants and a windscreen strip saying ‘‘Riding on Bandags’’ :smiley:
I think mine may be on the loft with my cb and cow skin clogs. :laughing: