Lights in the back of cab day time

robroy:

AndrewG:
Desperately in need of a Michelin man, two really of the lighting up variety, one to adorn the top of each mirror…cant seem to find them anywhere…

They were compulsory in the 80s with strings of flags, truck name pennants and a windscreen strip saying ‘‘Riding on Bandags’’ :smiley:
I think mine may be on the loft with my cb and cow skin clogs. :laughing:

Ohh…the string of flags of countries never visited and the pennants…had both of those…was never so sure of the ‘Riding on Bandags’ screen strip though, it may as well have said ’ Riding on Remoulds’… :laughing:

AndrewG:
Desperately in need of a Michelin man, two really of the lighting up variety, one to adorn the top of each mirror…cant seem to find them anywhere…

m.ebay.co.uk/itm/221992205643

Would that suit your needs?

A.

Wow this is like mumsnet love it

AndrewG:

robroy:

AndrewG:

They were compulsory in the 80s with strings of flags, truck name pennants and a windscreen strip saying ‘‘Riding on Bandags’’ :smiley:
I think mine may be on the loft with my cb and cow skin clogs. :laughing:

Ohh…the string of flags of countries never visited and the pennants…had both of those…was never so sure of the ‘Riding on Bandags’ screen strip though, it may as well have said ’ Riding on Remoulds’… :laughing:

Also rags hanging from mirrors and a set of bull horns mounted on the roof :smiley:

So it’s agreed that lightboards are ginger beer, and it’s acceptable to ■■■■ in these vehicles, put your feet on the dash without removing boots, retune the radio and mess about with the seat adjustments?

Adonis.:

AndrewG:

A.

Yeah, thanks for that mate. That one looks to have been on the pies though, my old one was a little slimmer so i remember… :grimacing:

Adonis.:

AndrewG:

A.

Allride comes to mind, having seen them in the CDC trailer at the Stockyard years ago

If it’s in my cab it has to serve a useful purpose, so I’d even kick out a cute little hitching bird after 10 mins, if I lasted that long… :wink:

All Ride, patron saint of truckers tat.

Adonis.:

AndrewG:

A.

I can think of better things to waste £56 on :open_mouth:

How they drive with them reflecting off the screen at night I don’t know.
Gotta laugh when I see a little 420 Scania and they’ve got a giant SCANIA sign lit up inside…Paddy wannabe :unamused:

No mention of Spanish Matador bull fighting spears in the windscreen, Ole Senor .
Wild West Indian dream catchers hanging from the sun roof, wtf is all that about ?
Seagull poop stain window stickers, with a pattern design by a five year crack addict on speed .
Truck cab cheap tat is all junk, if it is electrical, it lasts a week , then shorts out or blows up .
Bring back furry dice and wallets with a three foot long metal chain and cow hair wooden clogs, yes drivers tramped over Europe with the choice of Friesian or Hereford cow hair .