lift required

hopefully the Mrs will come good soon , but 11 hrs on the a1 at balder ton will have me suicidal , so if anyone’s passing can I get a lift to Grantham :question:
nb apologies in advance but I’m not in the best frame of minds so won’t be very
talkative :smiling_imp: :unamused: :unamused: :smiling_imp:

Just passed there and am in QK loading mucker. If I’d seen this earlier I’d have picked you up.

yell.com/s/taxis+and+privat … ewark.html
.ta

the maoster:
Just passed there and am in QK loading mucker. If I’d seen this earlier I’d have picked you up.

On your way to Grantham Maoster :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: don’t do a turners when you get to dozy house though :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ta Mrs got me

Punchy Dan:
On your way to Grantham Maoster :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: don’t do a turners when you get to dozy house though :wink:

Somehow I don’t think it’s the lawn he’ll be ploughing a furrow thru
I suspect Harry’s eaten all the biscuits, and Sammys has eaten the steak

:smiling_imp:

Looking forward to next post about his diesel being nicked, and all his cab kit gone. :unamused:

Reality Check…Putting on a public forum location of empty truck, firm, team flag in window, so easily identifiable, You don’t need to be a master criminal do you? :bulb:
Come on doze, get a grip man.

robroy:
Looking forward to next post about his diesel being nicked, and all his cab kit gone. :unamused:

Reality Check…Putting on a public forum location of empty truck, firm, team flag in window, so easily identifiable, You don’t need to be a master criminal do you? :bulb:

Maybe he has snapped and finally had enough but can’t force himself to quit?

Abandon truck and then get sacked, job done :smiley:

kcrussell25:

robroy:

If that was his plan, give the right person the heads up and go halfers, …or have I got a criminal mind. :laughing:

kcrussell25:

robroy:

They won’t sack him,they know they can rely on him…rely on him to do exactly as they tell him to week in week out :laughing:

dozy:
hopefully the Mrs will come good soon , but 11 hrs on the a1 at balder ton will have me suicidal , so if anyone’s passing can I get a lift to Grantham :question:

You’re always bleating on about how you don’t work Saturdays so who is collecting the truck tomorrow, or are Stobbies parking ‘your’ truck up until Tuesday, or have you finally parked it and told them to F off.

Only joking, we all know the real answer.

dozy:

Get the mrs to pass her test and her card will get you home wherever you are without even phoning her :bulb: No…actually dont do that its a terrible idea… :stuck_out_tongue:

robroy:

rob , your becoming more like the bosses everyday , concerned about diesel theft but not the safety or wellbeing of the driver who’s also in a layby most nights of the week :unamused: , But point taken ill never mention where it’s parked again then I’ll be 100% sure I’ll never have my diesel tanks done over / curtains slashed :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

kcrussell25:

robroy:

no I was told they wouldn’t recover me as they didn’t do it anymore
so in there words I had 3 options

1. mon I put down as 00.30-13.45 , was that actually 13 hrs if so I could do a 15 and get back ok , no it was 13 hr 15
    2 if the depot was the first safe parking , if so I could drive back and write on printout reason for going over 13 hrs , no layby first parking ( debatable safe , but often in one ) , so layby so don’t go over hours , so no
    3 if your going to get picked up , just make sure keys are.brought into depot so truck can be recoverd , this option taken.
    the fact was I ran out of hours due to being stuck on m25 for ages in morn ( m4 area ) , just cost me too much time , so in away it wasn’t a planning
    problem more just the way it can go sometimes , sack me , well as long as I’ve got my lisense I’ll get something as I always have

xichrisxi:

kcrussell25:

robroy:

They won’t sack him,they know they can rely on him…rely on him to do exactly as they tell him to week in week out :laughing:

i can assure you I do far from everything they want , but yesterday was simply down to the m25 being shut , making it nigh on impossible to get back ,though you could debate the merits of sending a driver 2 1/2 hrs empty to pick up a load when he was parked in one of your own depots the previous night :exclamation: :exclamation:

Rentadent:

dozy:

You’re always bleating on about how you don’t work Saturdays so who is collecting the truck tomorrow, or are Stobbies parking ‘your’ truck up until Tuesday, or have you finally parked it and told them to F off.

Only joking, we all know the real answer.

as above , the 3 rd option was if you’re going home / being picked up then just
make sure you drop the keys off , I’d guess either a t.0 bod will take a driver down to recover it or a driver will take another down to get it .
I’d imagine the truck was planned out early this morning as it is most weeks so it’s to there benifit to get it back to yard rather than leave it in a layby for 11 hrs

AndrewG:

dozy:

Get the mrs to pass her test and her card will get you home wherever you are without even phoning her :bulb: No…actually dont do that its a terrible idea… :stuck_out_tongue:

she want keen on a fiesta as she thought it would be to big / powerful for her ( we hunted high and low for one with reversing camera / parking sensors ) so I doubt she’d go near a van never mind a Lorry :wink: :laughing:
to be fair I’ve had a good run of late , been back ok , but m25 Friday morning just killed it

So you went home then made a journey in your own time,unpaid and using your own vehicle to drop the keys off for them :laughing:
Classic dozy…absolute classic :laughing: