lift required

M25 was bolloxed, fair enough, you ran out of time minutes from your yard at Balderton, again fair enough, but as you passed your house on the way to your yard you must’ve known that it’d be tight. Why not just park near the railway bridge in town and then go home and run in Sat morning?

the maoster:
M25 was bolloxed, fair enough, you ran out of time minutes from your yard at Balderton, again fair enough, but as you passed your house on the way to your yard you must’ve known that it’d be tight. Why not just park near the railway bridge in town and then go home and run in Sat morning?

A visual representation of trying to apply logic to a ‘Dozy’ thread…

JV0J.gif

And the inevitable outcome of said actions…

giphy.gif

:smiley:

^^^^ good point, well made. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dozy:

robroy:
Looking forward to next post about his diesel being nicked, and all his cab kit gone. :unamused:

Reality Check…Putting on a public forum location of empty truck, firm, team flag in window, so easily identifiable, You don’t need to be a master criminal do you? :bulb:
Come on doze, get a grip man.

rob , your becoming more like the bosses everyday , concerned about diesel theft but not the safety or wellbeing of the driver who’s also in a layby most nights of the week :unamused: , But point taken ill never mention where it’s parked again then I’ll be 100% sure I’ll never have my diesel tanks done over / curtains slashed :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

You got me wrong there doze, not being funny here, but I really couldn’t give a ■■■■ if you get your fuel turned over, I was more concerned you getting gbh on the lugs from your lot for divulging on a public forum the whereabouts of an empty truck that was there for the taking mate. :bulb: …so no need for the rolly eyes bud. :neutral_face:
Another thing, I’m very much concerned for the safety of the driver (ie. me) which is one of the many reasons I don’t ever park in lay bys or potential dodgy places.

robroy:

dozy:

robroy:
Looking forward to next post about his diesel being nicked, and all his cab kit gone. :unamused:

Reality Check…Putting on a public forum location of empty truck, firm, team flag in window, so easily identifiable, You don’t need to be a master criminal do you? :bulb:
Come on doze, get a grip man.

rob , your becoming more like the bosses everyday , concerned about diesel theft but not the safety or wellbeing of the driver who’s also in a layby most nights of the week :unamused: , But point taken ill never mention where it’s parked again then I’ll be 100% sure I’ll never have my diesel tanks done over / curtains slashed :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

You got me wrong there doze, not being funny here, but I really couldn’t give a [zb] if you get your fuel turned over, I was more concerned you getting gbh on the lugs from your lot for divulging on a public forum the whereabouts of an empty truck that was there for the taking mate. :bulb: …so no need for the rolly eyes bud. :neutral_face:
Another thing, I’m very much concerned for the safety of the driver (ie. me) which is one of the many reasons I don’t ever park in lay bys or potential dodgy places.

I reckon you must have had a couple of pints before we met up earlier mate.

Unlike you to respond to low level bait like this Rob :wink: :laughing:

Nah, just trying to protect old doze ‘from himself’ again bud. :laughing:

(Pints? …That’s a sore point, need to keep off the beer as I’ve to pick the Mrs and her mate up at God knows what time after their jollies around the town…even had to make my own tea :open_mouth: :unamused: )

robroy:
Nah, just trying to protect old doze ‘from himself’ again bud. :laughing:

(Pints? …That’s a sore point, need to keep off the beer as I’ve to pick the Mrs and her mate up at God knows what time after their jollies around the town…even had to make my own tea :open_mouth: :unamused: )

Get Dozy’s missus to pick them up !
And sink a few

robroy:
Nah, just trying to protect old doze ‘from himself’ again bud. [emoji38]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ potential high.

Dipper_Dave:

robroy:

What , you Dozy and his missus ?
Or Robroy wife and her mate ?

3 wheeler:

Dipper_Dave:

robroy:

Me Dozy and Rob, has more chance… :wink:

Dipper_Dave:

[/quote]
When Rob sees this he’ll be mentally scarred for life now… :grimacing:

AndrewG:
When Rob sees this he’ll be mentally scarred for life now… :grimacing:

Might be a late riser due to receiving his reward for being the ladies taxi.
But like every real trucker his first job in the morning whilst making a coffee will be to log in to Trucknet to see what pro advice he can impart, then realise he has to spend the rest of the day feeling ■■■■■■■■■■ and wishing he hadn’t.

If I were you dozy I’d keep the keys, get yourself a new job lined up, then take the keys back along with with your notice of immediate resignation. If they want them sooner tell them they can come and get them.

Dipper_Dave:

3 wheeler:

Dipper_Dave:

robroy:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: OM ■■■■ G !

youtu.be/umDr0mPuyQc

:laughing: :laughing:

dozy:
:twisted:

Windscreen by rulles must be clean from any stickets.You broken rulles.