Licence revoked [Merged]

Hi guys i recently had a heart attack which my doctor’s believe was down to cocaine i have only ever used it twice once on the friday night before i had my heart attack which was on a sunday

anyway so i recently moved to a new area got a mortgage new partner new job fresh start went out on a friday night in a club was offered some cocaine silly me took it everything was fine at the time

went home had a relaxing one the next day everything was fine until the saturday night/sunday morning

anyway went to hospital sunday midday they confirmed heart attack asked me if o have ever used any drugs i confirmed that i did the friday just gone and it was only the second time i had ever done it so the presumed it was down to that any way i had to stay in hospital 48hrs

was released told i had to inform dvla which i did never mentioned that i had done cocaine as was not asked
was informed i cannot drive my car for a week lorry for 6 weeks was also singed of work for 6 weeks right as i said i have just moved 100 miles away
so my new job was not willing to wait til i have recovered so they let me go so now i have 6 weeks off with no income a mortgage to pay 3 children 100 miles away so i end up going back to work after 2 weeks as i cannot afford to live but as a van driver everything is looking up i do a treadmill test pass with flying colours deemed fit to get back in a lorry

so im now driving again all of a sudden i get a letter thru the post saying due to addiction or persistent drug misuse all my licenses have been revoked

now im back out of a job going to lose my house cant see or provide for my kids as they are 100 miles away

i normally have them every weekend cant make my heart club appointments now getting myself in humongous debt soo i contact the dvla and they said the doctors told them i used frequently so i then contact the doctors and they said they did say that and write me a new letter saying they want to revoke there statement as what the said they have no evidence for no notes nor nothing to back up what the said

but i have still lost my license and on the border line of losing everything else already lost my car etc etc etc

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

So hopefully my only get out clause is the fact there reason for revoking my license is addiction or persistent misuse which i false and the letter from the doctors state that aswell so for all those who think that even tho they are not driving at the time and there license is safe you couldn’t be more wrong

well they got it right for once then,

Haha but you say that but even if you drink more than 8 units a week you can have youre licence revoked so should you still have a licence??

There is…

A big difference between a drug that’s socially acceptable and legal as opposed to a drug that is illegal and sold by gangsters.

You took some charli, you flopped out and you’ve been busted. You took the risk and got caught out… ■■■■ it up Buttercup.

hotel magnum:
well they got it right for once then,

+1

yourhavingalarf:
There is…

A big difference between a drug that’s socially acceptable and legal as opposed to a drug that is illegal and sold by gangsters.

You took some charli, you flopped out and you’ve been busted. You took the risk and got caught out… ■■■■ it up Buttercup.

+1

Boom, headshot! Got it in one!!

Still is the law tho so lets hope nothing unfortunate ever happens to you as i said i did doit i have paid the ultimate twice but never was i a addict or a persistent user so you have never made a mistake■■? not something i would have ever of done if i was sober

Sorry to hear all this, I think you will get your licence back, obviously you have to avoid these drugs, I’ve just done a course on drugs and the effects they have, I’ve seen samples of what all the main drugs look like, it seems so easy to be tempted, especially after a few beers, I’ve never been offered any cocaine or anything, but it’s a good job, looking back.

when I took up lorry driving as a career I gave up drinking, as feeding my children and paying to keep a roof over our heads came first, and as it was not the first time you decided to take a substance that had already told you it was not for you why continue, as a lorry driver you must be over 21 by now, did they not tell you your mother does not work here, now its all up to you, when I had my heart attack for a non alcohol or drug related problem I did exactly what the doctors said and hay presto I pass my treadmill every three years and have driven all over Europe, for over 40 years, wake up! there is only yourself to blame.

At the end of the day if you ever have to be prescribed a medicine and have to declare it to dvla and the doctors state you drink more than 8 unit ls thats youre licence gone aswell at the end of the day whats done is done im trying to make other people aware of how easy it is and how easy you life cant be turnt upside down by 1 little mistake i can assure you i know alot of young drivers infact even older ones who like a drink during the week and weekend who should not have licenses lets be honest there is alot more accidents caused by alcohol alot mot arrest caused by alcohol alot more assault caused by alcohol alot more hospital admissions caused by alcohol so you can try and say its different but its not really isit

Im not trying to blame anyone im trying to raise awareness the only time i ever did it before that i was 18 as i said i had moved to a new area celebrating and i dont barely drink neither i dont smoke i workout regularly and try and stay fit and healthy it would never have been something i would have done if sober i have also been deemed fit to drive i have lost my license because doctors filled the form out wrong which they have retracted

Your having a laugh , 2 lots of cocaine = a heart attack , I’ve
Been tipping down pints & pints of
Cider for 45 yrs + and the worst I’ve
Had is nights in cells , nights on park
Benches & very close to being kicked
Out for ■■■■■■■ in wardrobe / wash basket

Don’t feed the troll. :wink:

Harry Monk:
Don’t feed the troll. :wink:

I was thinking just the same!
Is this the same guy that drinks 10-12 cans of Stella every night and was asking for advice on breathalysers?

I am not a troll this is what i am going thru atm i dont want nor am i asking for sympathy im making other people aware and as for downing ciders for 45 years each and every one of them examples could have left you in a dangerous situation people have been doing these drugs for years i was just unfortunate as you could have been

And thankyou sploom i am hoping so as i stated i am not a user in general nor am i a drinker or smoker infact i do nothing it was just a silly blowout that went to far

Ohh and as for 2 lots of cocaine = heart attack they believe it was cut with fentanyl so i was spiked on that part if that makes sense but tou take these risks when doing it

Just as well you’re not looking for sympathy, cos you won’t see much from anyone that’s not stupid enough to to take that ■■■■. On the other hand, I reckon Harry’s about right.

Omglenno:
Hi guys i recently had a heart attack which my doctor’s believe was down to cocaine i have only ever used it twice once on the friday night before i had my heart attack which was on a sunday

anyway so i recently moved to a new area got a mortgage new partner new job fresh start went out on a friday night in a club was offered some cocaine silly me took it everything was fine at the time

went home had a relaxing one the next day everything was fine until the saturday night/sunday morning

anyway went to hospital sunday midday they confirmed heart attack asked me if o have ever used any drugs i confirmed that i did the friday just gone and it was only the second time i had ever done it so the presumed it was down to that any way i had to stay in hospital 48hrs

was released told i had to inform dvla which i did never mentioned that i had done cocaine as was not asked
was informed i cannot drive my car for a week lorry for 6 weeks was also singed of work for 6 weeks right as i said i have just moved 100 miles away
so my new job was not willing to wait til i have recovered so they let me go so now i have 6 weeks off with no income a mortgage to pay 3 children 100 miles away so i end up going back to work after 2 weeks as i cannot afford to live but as a van driver everything is looking up i do a treadmill test pass with flying colours deemed fit to get back in a lorry

so im now driving again all of a sudden i get a letter thru the post saying due to addiction or persistent drug misuse all my licenses have been revoked

now im back out of a job going to lose my house cant see or provide for my kids as they are 100 miles away

i normally have them every weekend cant make my heart club appointments now getting myself in humongous debt soo i contact the dvla and they said the doctors told them i used frequently so i then contact the doctors and they said they did say that and write me a new letter saying they want to revoke there statement as what the said they have no evidence for no notes nor nothing to back up what the said

but i have still lost my license and on the border line of losing everything else already lost my car etc etc etc

Fella you are full of ■■■■ why don’t you join mumsnet and troll on there