Licence revoked [Merged]

Don’t start me off on fentanyl!
I was given this as a pain killing drug after major surgery, the hallucinations were dreadful, I was seeing faces with no eyes every time I closed my etes, bad dreams, confusion, I was glad to be finished with it.

For what reason taz do you think id make this up i can assure you that this is 100% true

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Don’t they cut this stuff with bathroom scourer powder Ajax or similar - what happened to having a good time having a few beers etc.

As the witty line line Benidorm went " I’d rather drink bleach with a Cilit Bang chaser " than ingest an unknown substance from an unknown person in a club/pub when bladdered - now fentanyl has been mentioned :open_mouth:

I can’t see how the op can put this right, tbh (if it’s a genuine post).

After the refuse truck driver in Glasgow shenanigins the DVLA has really gone to town, this is what my GP told me - they don’t want a repeat of that.

We’re on the back foot with the Joe Public as it is without them thinking we’re tv watching coke heads.

dozy:
Your having a laugh , 2 lots of cocaine = a heart attack , I’ve
Been tipping down pints & pints of
Cider for 45 yrs + and the worst I’ve
Had is nights in cells , nights on park
Benches & very close to being kicked
Out for ■■■■■■■ in wardrobe / wash basket

Trolls trolling trolls!

Omglenno:
For what reason taz do you think id make this up i can assure you that this is 100% true

Your words
dont barely drink neither but 4 days before you are a tramper that drinks a ■■■■ load of Stella every night

That full of ■■■■■ it’s coming out your ears

I have never stated i tramp dinking cider i dont tramp what so ever so do not no where you have got that from and i do not drink cider neither soo dont know where that one has come from neither so before you say stuff and try to make people look bad actually lnow what you are talking about i barely drink anything what so ever and if i do cider is not my drink of choice

well you still full of it

idrive:

dozy:
Your having a laugh , 2 lots of cocaine = a heart attack , I’ve
Been tipping down pints & pints of
Cider for 45 yrs + and the worst I’ve
Had is nights in cells , nights on park
Benches & very close to being kicked
Out for ■■■■■■■ in wardrobe / wash basket

Trolls trolling trolls!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
the irony in this is great… :smiley:

Omglenno:
Ohh and as for 2 lots of cocaine = heart attack they believe it was cut with fentanyl so i was spiked on that part if that makes sense but tou take these risks when doing it

Yeah that’s the problem with cocaine nowadays. Hard to find the good stuff. And when you do it’s way too expensive.

Is this enough pop corn ?

pop.jpg

Billy bullderdash springs to mind.

So.

You come on here and admit to taking a line or two of charlie, have a heart attack, and expect people to give you sympathy because you have lost your licence. :unamused:

Errrr…No. :imp:

If you had have had a heart attack due to unexpected circumstances, then you would have got all the sympathy in the world off here, and I speak as a very long time member/poster of this site, and have seen it happen.

Jesus. I must be the exception as a driver, as I neither drink* or take drugs as I value everything that I have, including my licence.

You have let yourself down and your family, and I only hope in time that is sufficient for you to see that.

Ken.

*Stopped drinking in 1996 when as an alcoholic, it killed my uncle who was only 5 years older than me, and more like my brother, and carried him at his funeral. That was enough.

Not once have i asked for sympathy for the umpteenth time i know plenty of drivers who drink and do drugs so i am making people aware of the fact you do not have to be driving under the influence of either to lose youre licence just because you do have work for the next few days does not mean you can go out and do what you want as i have said i knew loads absolutely loads of ppl who drink alot and do drugs of all kinds on the weekend then go back to work monday

Omglenno:
… so for all those who think that even tho they are not driving at the time and there license is safe you couldn’t be more wrong

To be blunt- whilst I have NO sympathy for the situation YOU placed yourself and everyone it’s affected in, I understand the message your trying to get across in that we should always think about anything that can affect our licences even if not working at the time we do it.

You failed this miserably and paid a very high price for it, if you get your licence back (doubtful as I’ll bet it will go in front of TC either way) then you might have twigged it’s not just you that you put in a crap situation but your family etc

Like a lot on here I like a good drink but I’ve NEVER drank to a point that even remotely risks my licence as I need it to pay bills etc. I save those sessions for my days off and leave a clear 24hrs or no drinking at all before I go back to work. And certainly not illegal drugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree i put myself in the situation and this was a friday night and i didnt have to drive till tuesday so i definitely left enough time in that department obviously wasnt expecting it to go that way and have a heart attack but these are the risk that are being taken when you do these things

For what it’s worth Omglenno I don’t think you’re trolling, I think you actually are trying to pass on a warning. The problem being I don’t think that generally the members of TNUK are your target audience as apart from a few obvious idiots and without wanting to appear elitist I’d surmise that most posters here have a higher intelligence than yer average lorry driver ( actually, that does sound elitist :blush: )

I also get the fact that you’re not after sympathy but are trying to warn others by means of your mistakes and I do think that is admirable tbh. I’m not even sure where I’m going with this as I’ve been partaking of a legal drug (alcohol), but what I will say is that you’ve learned a very hard lesson, you’ll probably never drive again commercially, you accept that you’ve right royally ■■■■ ed up and hopefully this’ll serve as a lesson to anyone else tempted to dabble. Good luck.

We all know of people in this game who drink to excess (when not at work and perfectly sober when at work), and we might have an inkling of one or two, amazingly admitted on these very pages, who smoke illegal substances, idiots.
I don’t know of any lorry driver i consider stupid enough to take serious drugs.

I suspect that very soon it won’t be a question asked by a doctor about our alcohol consumption, i expect full blood tests to be forming part of the vocational, ie HGV and PSV, medicals in short order and for those medicals to be brought forward to the age when you can take vocational licences.
The fools who partake of excess and illegal muck will as usual have brought any new measures on their own heads, it might annoy the rest of us due to being tarred with the same half wit brush, but it won’t affect us…it will affect the habitual users because their regular use will all show up, i for one will welcome such action, get rid of some of the clowns.

I am not sure any of it matters any longer, I have seen the policies change so much over the last 2 or 3 decades and the regulation tighten it`s grip so much that I actually feel that taking drugs is a bona fide escape now and therefore do not blame others for doing so…The authorities have brought it all upon themselves and it is us, the general public that will suffer once more.

The system is broken and no one will admit to it…Until then, all bets are off.