lego

the kids have had lego for xmas this year as well as furby’s. how much fun is lego■■? Cant stop playing with it lol. :laughing: :laughing:

try standing on it, barefoot, in the middle of the night :wink:

shuttlespanker:
try standing on it, barefoot, in the middle of the night :wink:

:cry: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes, I heard a quote about a dislikeable person recently, “There’s just not enough Lego in the world for him to stand on” and that amused me. :stuck_out_tongue:

tango boy:
the kids have had lego for xmas this year as well as furby’s. how much fun is lego■■? Cant stop playing with it lol. :laughing: :laughing:

thats how stobart started his empire !!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

shame his mum and dad only bought red and green !!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

legin66:

tango boy:

thats how stobart started his empire !!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

shame his mum and dad only bought red and green !!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

c’mon its not all about stobarts :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

Yes, Lego to Stobart is a pretty big thread shift! :wink:

Harry Monk:

tango boy:

Yes, Lego to Stobart is a pretty big thread shift! :wink:

there’s always one Harry :laughing:

So, do Lego do a Stobart truck ■■?
and if not, why not ■■?

Trukkertone:
and if not, why not ■■?

dunno, maybe. If not you could allways use red n green bricks :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

I once delivered plastic pellets to the Lego factory in Denmark,

Getting sick of the stuff, seemed to have spent the last week standing on the stuff or finding that must need bit thats rolled under the sofa.
The dog loves the stuff too you want to try prizing a rotties jaw open to get it off him.

Trukkertone:
and if not, why not ■■?

popscreen.com/v/6zBgf/Lego-E … lia-part-2

neil46:

Trukkertone:
and if not, why not ■■?

take this as yes then m8, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

neil46:

Trukkertone:
and if not, why not ■■?

take this as yes then m8, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Actually this is not an ‘official LEGO set’, but one made by an AFOL (Adult Fan Of Lego)
I should know, I’m one… :smiley:

tango boy:

There is a Website called BrickLink if you need a missing piece or a set that you missed out on when a kid… :grimacing:

I am 36. I still have all my lego from childhood upwards. I always get a lego set from my sister every xmas.

This is lego at its best:shock:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUtS52l … ata_player

Not as good as Meccano :laughing:

gardun:
Not as good as Meccano :laughing:

ooh, showing your age there.