lego

gardun:
Not as good as Meccano :laughing:

^^^ i agree

forget meccano - could never get the nuts to tighten properly :frowning:

for me it’s lego all the way :grimacing: i’m 37 and still “play” with it :grimacing: helps that my neice who’s 7 loves it cos then i get to say that i’m kiddie sitting — you’re not supposed to enjoy yourself at my age :smiley:

on my office desk i have a lego technic truck with a motorised sliding flat bed and a fully operational and motorised lego technic telehandler sat on it. also got lego technic motorised and fully operational logging trucks :grimacing:

i know it’s sad but hell i love the stuff - been playing with it now for over 30years and they do say that life begins at 40 which is gunna be my excuse in a few years time :grimacing:

k21pilot:
This is lego at its best:shock:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUtS52l … ata_player

Got to much time on there hands :slight_smile:

Legend_Scania:

k21pilot:
This is lego at its best:shock:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUtS52l … ata_player

Got to much time on there hands :slight_smile:

Wicked :wink: :smiley:

fantastic piece of engineering :grimacing:

even if it is made of plastic bricks :grimacing:

someone somewhere also got seriously bored and then got the bricks out and some days later that just appeared :smiley:
i’ve been to lego world and thought it was stunning and quite frankly i want a job there :smiley: why drive a telehandler when you can build one out of plastic bricks :smiley:

found a toyshop that does all the lego technic construction kit including the fully motorised and fully operational tower crane, backhoe loader, dumpers, tipper trucks — i feel like a kiddie in a sweetie shop…

oh wait i am that kiddie in the sweetie shop… :grimacing: