Left-Hand Drive B-series ERFs

Some pictures sorted…to chew on the various special striping…copied from White Trucks

newerf%20Arie%20Jan%20De%20Koningb.jpg

sded-l1600.jpg

142133102_461243875034152_1172448240986209611_o.jpg

ERF-Continental:
Some pictures sorted…to chew on the various special striping…copied from White Trucks

I don’t think the striping is copied from White Trux. I thought the striping was the livery of HT Wilhelminakade of Rotterdam which subcontractors applied to their vehicles. Or was it just a matter of HTW copying the striping, rather than ERF or Best Truck?

HT Wilhelminakade was not large…servicing supplies from an to the harbour, mainly for Holland America Line

Be assured the idea was from White Trucks…you’re bright enough to google the evidence…CDB started with
giving Louis Vanhuys’ B-daycabbed tractor that striping

Don’t proceed on HT Wilhelminakade…days gone and only supply with some kind of trailer

erfrob2.jpg

erfrob3.jpg

ERF0003.jpg

OK, point taken. Nice pics but all them (apart from the Steenbergen) are already on this thread.

I don’t think we’ve had this one before:

LHD Bs-l400.jpg

Just found a set of 36 sample-cards on various extras for B-series. Dates from early mid-seventies

IMG_4862.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4860.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

Spotted this cracker on a fb middle east group.

Unsure if its been on before but its a great action shot.

Pretty sure it looks lhd.

Steve

A vague but possible connection:

This black & white pic shows Van Rumpt on Middle-East work.

The second pic shows a Van Rumpt LHD B-series ERF. I wonder if that too did Middle East…

A new pic (off FB) of Nick Bull’s ERF:

Couple of LHD B-series here:

…and this rather unexpected day-cabbed one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam!

One from Facebook, looks Greek to me?

Steve

Hee-hee! Yes, it’s a Greek ERF. I bought this photo at some considerable expense off ebay some years ago and, as always, shared it with interested parties by posting it on this thread on TN. Like hundreds of other of my pictures, it has been hoovered into other forums on other websites. Good! That’s what I intended: to share this stuff out there. Why should I be the only one to enjoy this image? Actually, it remains one of my favourite ever B-series ERF pics. :wink:

LHD B-series operated by Transport Routiers SNCF (French railways) spotted, apparently, in a scrapyard in France.

ERF-NGC

Driver having a snooze in the passenger seat? :grinning:

I think he was having a brew-up whilst repairing his driver’s side mirror. Hadn’t the heart to tell him that his number plate wasn’t visible, or that someone’d nicked his wheels.