LED torch

My trusty old maglite style torch has finally given up on me. Anyone got any recommendations for one of them LED torches? Seems to be a ton of them to choose from and I do like to check my nuts before leaving the yard. :smiley: :smiley:

Light a candle, you coal mining â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

I got given a maglite LED torch - the one that looks like a club - its very good, seriously bright and doesn’t appear to be getting any duller after nearly 4 months on the same 2 batteries

I use a head torch.
Leaves your hands free for a good old â– â– â– â– â–  of those nuts and tug at those flaps. :laughing:

I brought an LED torch this year £5.99, got it from Homebase. made by Ring Automotive. Maglite style but not as long, and fit down the side off the drivers seat a treat. Enough light to look round truck at 3oclock in the morning. :smiley:

get one that you wind up won’t need batteries then and they work a treat

Thetaff:

you tight â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  taff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

you tight [zb] taff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who me?? Whatever gave you that idea!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thetaff:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

if you want to save money on batteries and the strain of winding up the torch buy a solar powered one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

if you want to save money on batteries and the strain of winding up the torch buy a solar powered one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i have very powerful wrists i have you know :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

Did you get that out of Viz? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

Did you get that out of Viz? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

came free with a pair of X-ray specs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Try asda I got 1 with 9 led’s for less than £3 it’s only about 4" long but does the job and batts last ages it’s realy bright.

Check these out Rob, highly recommended
My Othe half got me one for crimbo probably a bit costy but absolutely brill

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000OGCP6W

I honestly don’t think you can beat a mag-lite rob. I know they’re pricey but,they last forever, waterproof,shockproof etc. And very handy if you happen upon somebody helping themselves to your trailer contents or diesel :stuck_out_tongue:

You can also get Rolson 12v Car Cigarette Lighter Torch 1 LED Rechargeable to have in your truck and keep it charged so it’s handy for the dark nights
.toolsdiy.co.uk/shop/view/hob … chargable/

ebay.co.uk/itm/Led-Head-Lamp … 2369wt_952

the brightest head torch you will find at this price…i use it for fishing/work…truly amazing

chuckle:
I honestly don’t think you can beat a mag-lite rob. I know they’re pricey but,they last forever, waterproof,shockproof etc. And very handy if you happen upon somebody helping themselves to your trailer contents or diesel :stuck_out_tongue:

clearly dont last forever as the OP is looking to replace his defunct mag lite…oops sorry pedantic head on!! :wink:

Mag-lite (style) mr pedantic :smiley: should’ve gone to spec-savers :smiley:

chuckle:
Mag-lite (style) mr pedantic :smiley: should’ve gone to spec-savers :smiley:

good point! ill take a bow for being over pedantic!!! :stuck_out_tongue: