Led 24v cab boards

I have just bought myself 1 for the truck which should be here to Moro, I was just wondering the best way to fix them to the back of the interior, any tips ?

Best place to fix em Mark is inside a bloody wheelie bin, :grimacing: :grimacing: Or a few 6" nails seems to work wonders :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now now daz :laughing: I was actually thinking of using nails, do u think they would be ok ?

mark h:
I have just bought myself 1 for the truck which should be here to Moro, I was just wondering the best way to fix them to the back of the interior, any tips ?

Why would you want to waste your hard earned money on a stupid implement that will make forward vision less clear because it will reflect off the windscreen? Also, what purpose does having such stupid gadgets actually serve?

Because I like them an had a bit of money to buy1, I just want to no how to go about fitting 1 not be asked why were and what, thank you

I used velcro on mine,2 years later its still stuck fast :smiley:

It will give u a nice annoying reflection in the windscreen!!! Mount it in the skip!!!

:smiley: I dont understand why people advertise the fact that they drive a scania, when I drive a scania I try to stay as unobstrusive as possible, I should hate for my mates who drive real trucks to see me. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s got to be said

“Won’t somebody think of the children…” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rocky 7:
:smiley: I dont understand why people advertise the fact that they drive a scania, when I drive a scania I try to stay as unobstrusive as possible, I should hate for my mates who drive real trucks to see me. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

so, you are one of those drivers who hides behind the curtains through total embarrassment then :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rocky 7:

You might find the op does not drive a scania!

gazwrf:

rocky 7:

You might find the op does not drive a scania!

correct gaz :smiley: just fitted the mirror guards they look boss, if you have anymore i might no a few lads who might have em off ya

I’ve got an led light board in my Actros and i don’t get a reflection on the windscreen.
Breedy.

you,ll be wanting this thread next :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77316

mark h:
correct gaz :smiley: just fitted the mirror guards they look boss, if you have anymore i might no a few lads who might have em off ya

only had the one set. post some pics of the light board and mirror guards. ta

jordoe220:
I used velcro on mine,2 years later its still stuck fast :smiley:

Although i think these boards look stupid this was what i was going to say. Type velcro tape into amazon. The stuff is amazing at holding things up and its non messy and non drilling.

breedy, wa did you use to fix your board ?

gaz i will take a few pics on saturday mate an upload them after its had a wash

I fixed mine on with screws because the back wall isn’t flat so i didn’t think velcro would work.
Breedy.

breedy:
I fixed mine on with screws because the back wall isn’t flat so i didn’t think velcro would work.
Breedy.

yerr i will get some screws an fix it on, just hope i dont knock it off in my sleep :unamused: :laughing:

Did you get it off e-bay?