Led 24v cab boards

mark h:
yerr i will get some screws an fix it on, just hope i dont knock it off in my sleep :unamused: :laughing:

Just to be clear, when you say knock it off you are still talking about the LED board? :wink:

merc0447:

jordoe220:
I used velcro on mine,2 years later its still stuck fast :smiley:

Although i think these boards look stupid this was what i was going to say. Type velcro tape into amazon. The stuff is amazing at holding things up and its non messy and non drilling.

Amazon!!! Wash your mouth out man thats swearing way they treat us drivers

Coffeeholic:

mark h:
yerr i will get some screws an fix it on, just hope i dont knock it off in my sleep :unamused: :laughing:

Just to be clear, when you say knock it off you are still talking about the LED board? :wink:

Haha thanks coffee :laughing: I am most certainly talking about the light board

Gaz, yer I got it off eBay was off a fella on jb logo’s or something put it up today looks good, am very pleased

Truck needs a good wash :blush:

Got to turn the mirror guards around aswell as I put them on upside down in the dark :laughing:

That one is a '46 if im right,it came from Ireland originally before it got those plate’s. I never was keen on the interior led board’s though,in the end i bought an mp3 illuminated grill star for mine,it was near €200 but it look’s good at night :sunglasses: .
Is that truck still owned by Goggins :question:

ellies dad:
That one is a '46 if im right,it came from Ireland originally before it got those plate’s. I never was keen on the interior led board’s though,in the end i bought an mp3 illuminated grill star for mine,it was near €200 but it look’s good at night :sunglasses: .

No its his own truck, he wouldnt be dull enough to buy that stuff for someone elses truck would he?

heres one i got for dads bit different to yours though lol :sunglasses:

phantom309:

Sidelights and Fogs :laughing: :laughing:
Your soooooooooooooooooo cool :sunglasses:
Can I have your babies?

bubsy06:

phantom309:

Can I have your babies?

ermmmm no :smiley: foglights are for photography purposes only by the way… unless its foggy of course

phantom309:

bubsy06:

phantom309:

Can I have your babies?

ermmmm no :smiley: foglights are for photography purposes only by the way… unless its foggy of course

Why are headlights not for photography purposes?

If anyone wants a laugh, go upto a driver that is parked up on a clear dry night with his fogs on and ask him ’ hey mate, why aint you got your wipers on?’ he will say ‘cos it aint raining’ reply with ‘it aint foggy either mate’ :smiley:

ellies dad:

Yerr ellies dad it’s still owned by goggins, your right about it being a Irish truck as my speedo is in kph, your right aswell it’s a 2546 to,

Busby yer I bought all the bits on the truck myself even tho it’s a company truck, we each have our own that we tramp in so we each add our own little bits wether it be 1 way or another, as for fogs I will get you 1 pic tommorrow with my yellow fogs on :sunglasses:

mark h:

ellies dad:

Yerr ellies dad it’s still owned by goggins, your right about it being a Irish truck as my speedo is in kph, your right aswell it’s a 2546 to,

Busby yer I bought all the bits on the truck myself even tho it’s a company truck, we each have our own that we tramp in so we each add our own little bits wether it be 1 way or another, as for fogs I will get you 1 pic tommorrow with my yellow fogs on :sunglasses:

I tramp in a truck but aint forking out my own hard earned cash to buy crappy leds light boards and frilly curtains, I work to live not live to work, get a life ffs and spend your money on something worthwhile not pimping up a nasty looking merc :unamused: cant wait for your fog light pics, just gonna make you look like more of a muppet, fog lights are for fog not for looking cool, if you cant work that out there is no hope :unamused:

bubsy06:

mark h:

ellies dad:

I tramp in a truck but aint forking out my own hard earned cash to buy crappy leds light boards and frilly curtains, I work to live not live to work, get a life ffs and spend your money on something worthwhile not pimping up a nasty looking merc :unamused: cant wait for your fog light pics, just gonna make you look like more of a muppet, fog lights are for fog not for looking cool, if you cant work that out there is no hope :unamused:

i bought the missus some ■■■■ underwear to whom i had many a good nite with however when it all turns sour i will take them with me and try them a a newer model or simply sell them on not much loss there then■■? each to there own i say! it works for me. if you dont like it stop spending your sparetime on a truck forum!

Imagine coming to a trucking forum to slag off someone for using there foglamp’s :cry: ,this from a member who has a christmas tree on wheel’s as his avatar :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t mind what condition a truck is kept in ,i do prefer something with a little thought put in though especially when it’s a Merc :unamused:

WAIT FOR IT… :laughing: :laughing:

phantom309:
WAIT FOR IT… :laughing: :laughing:

Still waiting :grimacing: :grimacing:

That motor would look better if you got your boss to spray the grey bits… :smiley:

I don’t get the tippex on the tyre walls tho,my personal opinion is it’s a bit OTT

Thetaff:
That motor would look better if you got your boss to spray the grey bits… :smiley:

I don’t get the tippex on the tyre walls tho,my personal opinion is it’s a bit OTT

my truck before that had the letters coloured in but as the weather is getting worse and we will soon have the salt on the grounds am leaving them til it gets warmer, as for the grey bits the boss asked me did I want them spraying and I said yes but the guy he was going to get to do the job done a job on the headlight corner panel on 1 of the other truck and sprayed it red and the paint has came off with the jet wash :unamused: so I went back on my word as he wont do good job