laybys

has anyone noticed the state of our laybys?bags of ■■■ dumped(sorry couldnt help myself)in the hedges,now ime not going to blame this all on the eastern block drivers which according to some members who think eastern europe is called poland,and any country ending in stan doesnt count,but ive noticed on the A34 some laybys where the same trucks are parked for 3 or 4 days without any toilets,now believe me ive never gone that long without going and i really dont believe these are uk/french etc drivers who have gone to the trouble of buying eastern european numberplates for there trailers to fool us,maybe its a national pastime out there to save money on there water meters,but i do think laybys should have a time limit on parking in them to stop this disgusting habit,if i ever go to pol–sorry eastern europe the first thing i will do is repay the favour

And some drivers still CHOOSE to park in them overnight :open_mouth:… Yeh I know…, me and any opportunity to knock lay by parking :unamused: , been here before etc, boring etc, not again etc, done to death etc, sorry :blush: :laughing:

strongbowpeter:
has anyone noticed the state of our laybys?bags of ■■■ dumped(sorry couldnt help myself)in the hedges,now ime not going to blame this all on the eastern block drivers which according to some members who think eastern europe is called poland,and any country ending in stan doesnt count,but ive noticed on the A34 some laybys where the same trucks are parked for 3 or 4 days without any toilets,now believe me ive never gone that long without going and i really dont believe these are uk/french etc drivers who have gone to the trouble of buying eastern european numberplates for there trailers to fool us,maybe its a national pastime out there to save money on there water meters,but i do think laybys should have a time limit on parking in them to stop this disgusting habit,if i ever go to pol–sorry eastern europe the first thing i will do is repay the favour

You can tell by opening a bag of ■■■ where in the world it came from.

Poland is in central Europe.

I fear the Poles may be more shocked at an English truck in Poland than its driver pooing in a layby.

I am British and have bought a Polish number plate.

Will Orys or Harry arrive first?

If your tramping, it makes sense to buy napp sacks and wipes. Dirty b

Snarley:

or just go to the toilet before u park up, or en route in the morning :slight_smile:

tango boy:

Snarley:

or just go to the toilet before u park up, or en route in the morning :slight_smile:

I knew a mucky driver who’d use a pizza box. If you ever find a closed pizza box on your cat walk, for the love of god, never ever open it!

Reubs766:

tango boy:

Snarley:

I knew a mucky driver who’d use a pizza box. If you ever find a closed pizza box on your cat walk, for the love of god, never ever open it!

taking fast food to another level lol. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jumped out of cab in one for a relief of the bladder,

You can only guess what i stood in … :unamused:

voodoo1:

gets one’s back up, same as dag walkers who can’t pick up ■■■ :unamused: :imp:

same as bloody services i stopped at forton the other day any my god the smell of ■■■■ was unbelivable its only a 2 min walk to the toilet

voodoo1:

A disposable nappy ? seen plenty of those in lay by’s too !

voodoo1:

A puddle!? A drain!? Please, don’t keep us in suspenders!

strongbowpeter:

How is that laybys in Poland look much better than in UK? Obviously there is much more Polish drivers there, and much less British drivers, so according to your statement above, they should be dirtier?

And also: if you had to park somewhere in Poland for few days, you would not have problem to find a free or at least reasonably priced parking space with facilities nearby.

Quite funny this one :laughing:
I live in the middle of nowhere, so we get many eastern european anglers on the river, as it is open to anyone.
I walk my dog everyday in these areas, so monitor the situation closely, as regards fish, litter etc.
Not only have these Eastern European animals taken all the large pike and perch, they have also taken to defacting in the hedges :unamused:
I take away my dogs faeces in a bag, but these animals leave their own faeces for anyone to stumble upon.
How do I know they are Eastern European? Because make a point of speaking with them and passing the time of day with them.
I have met one English angler in the last 12 months.
The litter has increased, the place is looking a bit of a mess now :frowning:

It will be coming up at my next council meeting, but I guess I will be beaten back with the racist card :unamused:

att:
Quite funny this one :laughing:
I live in the middle of nowhere, so we get many eastern european anglers on the river, as it is open to anyone.
I walk my dog everyday in these areas, so monitor the situation closely, as regards fish, litter etc.
Not only have these Eastern European animals taken all the large pike and perch, they have also taken to defacting in the hedges :unamused:
I take away my dogs faeces in a bag, but these animals leave their own faeces for anyone to stumble upon.
How do I know they are Eastern European? Because make a point of speaking with them and passing the time of day with them.
I have met one English angler in the last 12 months.
The litter has increased, the place is looking a bit of a mess now :frowning:

It will be coming up at my next council meeting, but I guess I will be beaten back with the racist card :unamused:

tough nut to crack my friend :unamused:

Never seen a bag of ■■■. Ever.

Positives of laybys …

Free.
No one moans you are running a freezer.
Generally stop on a major route without straying too far from destination.

Negatives

Cab rocks every time a car goes past.
No toilets … have to wee on your front wheel.
No toilets … have to ■■■ in a bag and throw it far enough for Orys not to see.
No showers.
Bad nights sleep due to traffic if parked on a major route layby.
Risk of ■■■■■■ steeling your fuel.

I stop in a motorway MSA to take a shower, then head for the nearest town and follow signs for the nearest industrial estate

1. free
  2. quiet(ish)
  3. on camera and feels more secure

hodgeR500:
same as bloody services i stopped at forton the other day any my god the smell of ■■■■ was unbelivable its only a 2 min walk to the toilet

I’ve been thinking about this over the past few days. MSA’s never used to stink of P! but now we have Adblue which is basically just pigs urine I wonder if that is actually what is giving off the smell??

Just a thought…

Madguy :imp:

att:
I have met one English angler in the last 12 months.It will be coming up at my next council meeting, but I guess I will be beaten back with the racist card :unamused:

it tickles me, when someone calls you racist, FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH! :grimacing: :grimacing: TOO MANY DO GOODERS/ politically INCORRECT idiots who are eroding our White/ English rights in OUR VERY OWN COUNTRY! :open_mouth: :unamused: :smiling_imp: Anyone for a church of england in Pakistan? Or tell an English joke in Dublin? Or god forbid make any joke about the prophet muhammed/ the Koran or Islam! Tooooooooo many jumped up hitlers / £2.50 an hour security guards in this country! Get a life! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: As for the fishing pal I totally sympathise with you, as I don’t live in the middle of nowhere, but they’ve poached our lakes and rivers within twenty mile radius of Manchester and raped pike, perch and big carp as well! YOU’RE NOT RACIST, JUST TELLING THE TRUTH! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: there’s a difference! :sunglasses: :laughing: :smiley:

Fatboy … put the vodka down and go to bed mate.

Squiddy:
Fatboy … put the vodka down and go to bed mate.

Not drunk for nine years pal, bet you’re White and from England? Just parked up at hull mate with me tank on ready for nine off and a tank wash in the morning! So no do gooder, get off your high horse or join the rest of the hypocrites/ p.c brigade or even better still pal, GROW A SET, IT’S NOT HARD! :grimacing: