Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Gutted I’m misssing this due to work! Just starting to save up for my CE entitlement hopefully on the road soon!

Gutted I’m misssing this due to work! Just starting to save up for my CE entitlement hopefully on the road soon!

That’s a shame. But if you can find £200 by 27th of this month, you can do your training anytime 2018 and benefit from the April Anniversary Offer (£1281.50 fully inclusive).

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

That’s a shame. But if you can find £200 by 27th of this month, you can do your training anytime 2018 and benefit from the April Anniversary Offer (£1281.50 fully inclusive).

Hi Pete,

Wow that’s a good offer… do you still offer the finance option? That’s something I have considered too!

Wow that’s a good offer… do you still offer the finance option? That’s something I have considered too!

Yes, finance is still available. No credit/background checks so guaranteed acceptance. Example for CE £1550. £200 on booking, £350 14 days before training. Then £100 each month for 10 months. Accommodation NOT included but can be arranged at reasonable cost.

Peter Smythe:

Yes, finance is still available. No credit/background checks so guaranteed acceptance. Example for CE £1550. £200 on booking, £350 14 days before training. Then £100 each month for 10 months. Accommodation NOT included but can be arranged at reasonable cost.

Sweet, I’ll call up Thursday on my break :slight_smile: thanks Pete!

When you call, make it clear that you want the Trucknet finance offer (if you do) as it’s not generally available. It just saves misunderstandings and makes life easy.

Thanks, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter. will there be any special deals on the open day? :smiley:

Peter. will there be any special deals on the open day?

O yes! Whether the deals will be better than the April Anniversary Offer is the gamble!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

Buzzing I’ve just realised I have a week off next week!
Deffo attending this now!!!

iv failed cat c 3 times. Was thinking of trying a different test centre.Have only trained in automatics are your trucks auto or manual.?

puddlehopper:
iv failed cat c 3 times. Was thinking of trying a different test centre.Have only trained in automatics are your trucks auto or manual.?

AUTO from what Peter has stated in the recent past :smiley:

Sorry, been away for a few days and out of touch. Yes, all our C, D and CE fleet is now auto.

Hi, Peter, just sent you a PM, hopefully I would get an answer. Thank you!

Replied. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Replied. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Do we need to sign up on the day to have a go at reversing etc? Or can I just bring my licence along and have a bash?

I am interested in doing my CE with PSTT not just coming along for this reason lol!

Tommy

If it is as every previous open day then just bring licence and have a go :smiley:

Don’t even need a licence. But do need to be 18+. No need to sign up - just turn up.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Sweet,

Cheers lads look forward to meeting you all on Saturday!

Hi there peter.

Ive done some research and im looking into doing my class 2.

Is it possible to speak to you? I did contact the office this morning.

Many thanks

Matt

I’m not often in the office. But you can always contact me via pm if you wish. The folks in the office are more up to speed with dates etc than me though if that’s your query.

Alternatively, I will be at the Open Day for the duration.