Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Hope you are getting better weather than we are getting here in Leicester

Not really! Drizzle and rain all day - - and still folks came to have a laugh reversing an artic.

Thanks to the Trucknet contingent for supporting the event.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Glad you had a good day Pete

It was a good way of celebrating the opening of the first private test centre in the UK and also 33 years in business. But a shame about the weather haha!!

Thought I had failed Class 1 today, but to my amazement I passed with 6 minors :smiley:
Thanks to all the staff at PSTT, but in particular, Chris Manning-Cox for his patience and expert tuition.
I cannot praise PSTT enough.
Now all I have to do is find a job :smiley:

BILL1961:
Thought I had failed Class 1 today, but to my amazement I passed with 6 minors :smiley:

ROG:

BILL1961:

Thanks Rog :slight_smile:

Some folks seem to think this would only run for a week or two. Just to let everyone know that it’s running until further notice. No credit checks, no background checks. Automatic £1000 credit provided you are a Trucknet user.

Good afternoon how much would it cost me to do my c+e without cpc? and how soon could you fit me in.
Thanks Matt

£1395 fully inclusive of 1:1 tuition, VAT, test fee, accommodation if more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW. Your choice of artic or drawbar. I believe (but please call the office to confirm 01623 555661) that the next available courses are early September.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I went over to visit these guys yesterday morning knowing next to nothing about the journey from car to lorry etc.
Tracey was brilliant, all the instructors we passed on a wander round asked how I was, even the guy practising reversing in the yard smiled as he wrestled with the steering wheel!
Great feel to the place, fantastic facilities and very knowledgeable with the ability to simplify it all and get the process across.
Will definitely be using these guys, thank you for a very informative morning!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Really pleased you had a good experience; thanks for the write up.

Anyone is welcome to visit, without appointment between 0730 and 1700 Monday to Friday. And the coffee is free!

Hi Peter!

When are your next C+E course dates?

Garbo2018:
Hi Peter!

When are your next C+E course dates?

Peter Smythe:
Your choice of artic or drawbar. I believe (but please call the office to confirm 01623 555661) that the next available courses are early September.

Just seen this. Yes, I believe there is some availability early September. But a call to 01623 555661 during office hours will give you a definitive answer.

Hi is this still going? I’m from a Scotland so would need to find accommodation. Just looking for class 2 and cpc

Thanks

Hi

Yes, very much still going! For accommodation, we use centralprivatehotel.co.uk/

hi pete my son took his c with you (not a first time pass due to other issues at the time) what approximate cost is involved to move up to +E or artic or the new term.

Hi, Good to hear from you. CE is £1550 fully inclusive of 1:1 training, VAT, test, accommodation if he is more than 70 miles from NGH17 3FW. However, mention that he is a Trucknet user (he will need to register) and there’s 10% discount making it £1395.

Interest free finance is available instead of the discount. Very simple. £200 on booking, £350 2 weeks prior to start of course. 10 payments of £100 starting at the end of the course. £1550 total. No credit checks. No background checks. Must be a registered Trucknet user.

Peter Smythe:
CAT C and cpc is £1650 fully inclusive of everything … £200 on booking, £450 2 weeks before training followed by 10 payments of £100

Hi Peter, can you PM some details about accommodation costs and the next available slot for residential Cat C & CPC please?