Ladies ?

Is there many ladies on here, or are we few ?
I know that trucking is a predominantly a male orientated environment , but was curious as to how many of us females are about .

It would surprise you the amount of females around here on these forums. One of admins of this very forum is a lady, Lucy. There’s Jennie, “animal”, Katie, and I know of one or two who I’m not sure would want to be named. That’s only the ones I know of and I’m sure there’s many more. :slight_smile:

Hello. :slight_smile: Im a lady too. Have my class two and maybe my class one come this Tuesday. Just about to start looking for work. Im a dental nurse at the moment and nothing makes me cringe so much at the thought of having to look in peoples mouths all day.

Thanks Sam :smiley:
Glad I’m not the only one, my hubbie has HGV licence and I have always wanted to do it but never thought the situation would arise, lost my job after Xmas due to cut backs , was a bit down at first but now very excited that I’m going to do something that I’ve longed to do.

Read many of your posts Sam and you seem a very switched on and sensible young man, keep up the good posts as they are enjoyable reading.

Donna

KittyKat:
Hello. :slight_smile: Im a lady too. Have my class two and maybe my class one come this Tuesday. Just about to start looking for work. Im a dental nurse at the moment and nothing makes me cringe so much at the thought of having to look in peoples mouths all day.

It’s great to see there are like minded people about that don’t just accept their current career path if they are not happy, and are not scared of change, good luck with your class one. :slight_smile:

Wannabeheretolearn:
Glad I’m not the only one, my hubbie has HGV licence and I have always wanted to do it but never thought the situation would arise, lost my job after Xmas due to cut backs , was a bit down at first but now very excited that I’m going to do something that I’ve longed to do.

Read many of your posts Sam and you seem a very switched on and sensible young man, keep up the good posts as they are enjoyable reading.

Donna

Ha, thanks Donna. Glad you like them. :slight_smile:

Sam Millar:

Wannabeheretolearn:

Donna

Ha, thanks Donna. Glad you like them. :slight_smile:

Yes looking forward to you c+e diary :smiley:

Wannabeheretolearn:
I know that trucking is a predominantly a male orientated environment , but was curious as to how many of us females are about .

There are quite a few women on here and, to the best of my knowledge, they are all ladies. :slight_smile:
However, not all the men are gentlemen.

Remember, this is the internet where men are men and so are many of the women. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Alan

OnlyAlan:

Wannabeheretolearn:

There are quite a few women on here and, to the best of my knowledge, they are all ladies. :slight_smile:
However, not all the men are gentlemen.

Remember, this is the internet where men are men and so are many of the women. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Alan

I know the Internet can contain all sorts :neutral_face:

just goes to show kittykat I didnt realise you were female always thought you where a male dental nurse lol , should never make presumptions eh :laughing:

an I dont often get called a lady either lol cheers Sam ! :wink:
jx

wannabeheretolearn
Welcome to the forum :smiley:

jx

Jennie:
just goes to show kittykat I didnt realise you were female always thought you where a male dental nurse lol , should never make presumptions eh :laughing:

jx

no probs :wink:

Jennie:

jx

That’s cos not many know the truth :wink: lol

dar1976:

Jennie:

jx

Now how should I take that :laughing: :wink:

Jennie:

dar1976:

Jennie:

jx

Now how should I take that :laughing: :wink:

A conundrum in itself :wink: :slight_smile:

Oh and I only wear dresses at the weekend… If that counts :wink:

dar1976:

This post is useless without pictures !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jx

They would not get past the auto censor :smiley:

Maybe I should stop before I get pre modded for derailing a thread :wink:

dar1976:
They would not get past the auto censor :smiley:

spoilsport :cry:

dar1976:

My next door neighbour just confronted me about some items missing from her washing line.

I nearly crapped her pants! :wink: