Ladies ?

Harry Monk:

dar1976:
Oh and I only wear dresses at the weekend… If that counts :wink:

My next door neighbour just confronted me about some items missing from her washing line.

I nearly crapped her pants! :wink:

^
classic

There are a few Ladies, but the majority of users on these forums appear old women :wink:

KittyKat:
Hello. :slight_smile: Im a lady too. Have my class two and maybe my class one come this Tuesday. Just about to start looking for work. Im a dental nurse at the moment and nothing makes me cringe so much at the thought of having to look in peoples mouths all day.

Good on you! Best of luck on Tuesday :slight_smile:

Long time since I was called a Lady but yep defo & as Sam said there are quite a few on here
Kate Lucy Ladytrucker679 Pat Jenni Kitkat + several others

I have been in transport mainly driving for only 17yr a few others have been driving a lot longer than me so not a new thing but still not common for a woman to be behind the wheel

Jennie:
just goes to show kittykat I didnt realise you were female always thought you where a male dental nurse lol , should never make presumptions eh :laughing:

an I dont often get called a lady either lol cheers Sam ! :wink:
jx

wannabeheretolearn
Welcome to the forum :smiley:

jx

Lol. No probs Jennie. Im probably more like one of the guys anyway. I don’t fit in at work because because I don’t bother with make up up and fake tan. [zb] that. :slight_smile:

Happydaze:

KittyKat:
Hello. :slight_smile: Im a lady too. Have my class two and maybe my class one come this Tuesday. Just about to start looking for work. Im a dental nurse at the moment and nothing makes me cringe so much at the thought of having to look in peoples mouths all day.

Good on you! Best of luck on Tuesday :slight_smile:

Thanks happydaze. Starting to get nervous.

KittyKat:
Lol. No probs Jennie. Im probably more like one of the guys anyway. I don’t fit in at work because because I don’t bother with make up up and fake tan. [zb] that. :slight_smile:

Im the same never bothered with make up what ya see is what ya get , my hubby never got any surprises the first time he woke up with me :laughing:
jx

Jennie:

KittyKat:

Im the same never bothered with make up what ya see is what ya get , my hubby never got any surprises the first time he woke up with me :laughing:
jx

Nope dont bother either or the shoes ( cant get to fit :laughing: ) I dont posses a handbag either so defo what you see is what you get

Who wants a handbag , men do though, they love their man bags . Lol

animal:

Jennie:

KittyKat:

jx

Nope dont bother either or the shoes ( cant get to fit :laughing: ) I dont posses a handbag either so defo what you see is what you get

Hey animal

if you really want a pair of heel highs my daughter got some hardley worn from when she was younger :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
jx

Jennie:

animal:

Jennie:

KittyKat:

jx

Hey animal

if you really want a pair of heel highs my daughter got some hardley worn from when she was younger :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
jx

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont think I could walk in them

animal:

Jennie:
Hey animal

jx

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dont think I could walk in them

Mystic Dave reckons that those shoes won’t fit. :sunglasses: :wink: :grimacing:

dieseldave:

animal:

Jennie:
Hey animal

jx

Mystic Dave reckons that those shoes won’t fit. :sunglasses: :wink: :grimacing:

DD
I was referring to when she was younger she’s only 14 now lol :wink:

if you have met animal you will know what we mean xxxx
Jx

Did KittyKat pass her test then? The suspenders are killing me! :laughing:

Happydaze:

She posted here that her CE test was abandoned after 20 minutes on the road due to indicator failure on the unit. Her rearranged test (can’t really call it a retest, as she didn’t fail) is on Wednesday.

djw:

Happydaze:

She posted here that her CE test was abandoned after 20 minutes on the road due to indicator failure on the unit. Her rearranged test (can’t really call it a retest, as she didn’t fail) is on Wednesday.

Oh no! :frowning: I do hope she does ok next time. Good luck KittyKat! :slight_smile:

Happydaze:

djw:

Happydaze:

Oh no! :frowning: I do hope she does ok next time. Good luck KittyKat! :slight_smile:

Thanks Happydaze. :slight_smile: I’m dying for that blue certificate.

It will be all yours very soon :smiley:

^^ Yes, go get 'em! :wink: