Kuehne and nagel

Just sent a cv off to this company. They are advertising for jobs in Trafford Park.anyone worked for them before ? Thanks.

50 mile round trip every day? :open_mouth:

Rob K:

not only that rob but he’s running the real risk of getting an iveco aswell … oh the pain … :grimacing:

bikerpeavey:
Just sent a cv off to this company. They are advertising for jobs in Trafford Park.anyone worked for them before ? Thanks.

I worked for them in Luxembourg. Giant company, very professional and I was well paid there. No idea what they are like here in the UK.

I worked for them in Leicester and have trunked up to Trafford Park. Decent company and only left because I was on a permanent nights contract. Only downside are those crappy Iveco units.

Rob K:

I do 60-70 round trip to my regular Co’s but up here that’s sort of next door :confused:

I also worked for them out of Copenhagen for a while, no complaints but what they are like in the UK I have no idea - except that they run vatican staff cars. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is this job with Manpower or direct with K&N ?. For the last 2 years or so all the driving jobs have been via agencies .

Thanks for the replies. I think it is with the company , not agency.

K&N have a good reputation here in France too; they own Transports Alloin and driving for them is considered one of the best jobs in the business here.

Seems like you’d be okay with them in the UK :sunglasses:

~ Craig

brados:
I also worked for them out of Copenhagen for a while, no complaints but what they are like in the UK I have no idea - except that they run vatican staff cars. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would this be the depot in cophenhagen?http://g.co/maps/4cz2g if so do you know karsten (maybe spelled incorrectly ) he was the boss when we used to deliver to there back in 2003-4 i think would of been,

I’ve worked for K&N on the airport and K&N on the B&Q contract (used to be in same yard as drinks logistics in T. Park), but never on the drinks.

Always been fine, vehicles kept legal (although on B&Q they took our stereo’s off us :cry: ), drivers kept legal, everything done by the book and I’ve never been rushed off them.

Good luck with the job if it’s direct, but don’t be suprised if, like others said, it’s bloody MANPOWER :imp:

tommy t:

brados:

Would this be the depot in cophenhagen?http://g.co/maps/4cz2g if so do you know karsten (maybe spelled incorrectly ) he was the boss when we used to deliver to there back in 2003-4 i think would of been,

Not sure of the name but that was the depot, 1999/2000.

waynedl:
‘…drivers kept legal, everything done by the book…’

+1

Kuehne+Nagel keep their TM’s off the TC’s carpet and thus their name out of the headlines.

They prioritise knowing and/or immediately learning their financial costs - but what expanding business doesn’t these days?

They spend very thriftily (beyond what legislation requires of them) and resist adding superfluous welfare value in human terms.

World ■■■■■■■■■■ is a thinly veiled ambition which they are conducting from beyond the EU. (They moved from Germany to a more financially/corporately advantageous HQ outside the EU and are therefore not stupid).

Are they ‘Big Brother’ in cold steel?