Knocking a block off

I once heard an agency driver telling another that if the cab gets through the trailer will also!! with that advice it is no wonder there are so many errors in judgment

Alright, where shall we start?

Foreigner?
Agency?
Ex-Stobarts?

Missed any?

Anyone know where this happened?

Call in TNCSI :smiley:

"making a difference locally " not half its made a big difference to the side of that house! :laughing:

“I once heard an agency driver telling another that if the cab gets through the trailer will also!! with that advice it is no wonder there are so many errors in judgment”

Tbf this only applies of your going in a straight line,because if the mirrors go through a gap your trailer will,with the mirrors being wider than the trailer…

Think of the children :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Far too many hi vis bimbling around aimlessly(spolling)

Norfolk

anything other than a flipflop taking the satnav as gospel should be thinking about alternative employment…I wonder there he thought he was going? :confused:

dew:

Foreigner?
Agency?
Ex-Stobarts?

Missed any?

Tesco :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :wink:

It happened in Norfolk on November 7th.

edp24.co.uk/news/video_updat … _1_3837474

DAF95XF:

dew:

Foreigner?
Agency?
Ex-Stobarts?

Missed any?

Tesco :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :wink:

+1:lol::grin:

edp24.co.uk/news/video_updat … _1_3837474

Looks like he was en route to some poxy convenience store in the nearby village. Ultimately the drivers fault, but NISA don’t help matters by expecting convenience stores in areas like this to be serviced by 13m trailers.

It’s been done on his o/s aswell, no excuse for that.

It is the annual convention for ■■■■ wearing hiviz and spot the man not wearing an anti sea gull hard hat re~union.

toby1234abc:
It is the annual convention for ■■■■ wearing hiviz and spot the man not wearing an anti sea gull hard hat re~union.

haha funny as

htc110:

toby1234abc:

haha funny as

If someones bad enough to hit a house i don’t blame him for wearing a hi vis as a minimum :slight_smile:

Another SatNaff follower!
According to the EDP he was travelling from North Walsham to Wroxham, so why didnt he go via the main roads of A149 and then A1151?
He got stuck down a side road off the B1151. You can get to Wroxham by that road, its not great but doable but the mystery is why did he then turn into the side road called “The Hill”? I wouldnt take that route in a car let alone a wagon. The only obvious answer was he satnav told him to! :unamused:

The house owners may sue for a whiplash claim.