killing cones

this driver really must have something personal against road cones :laughing:

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxqsbQDyhk&feature=user

Seems like claudyboy0 and his mates are doing their bit to raise the image of drivers with these staged antics.

uk.youtube.com/user/claudyboy0

Yeah, we should all stick together. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

What a prat!! I have to deal with the aftermath of what this gob$hite thinks is fun :angry:

Well he’s a funny boy isn’t he. :unamused:

He is not even very good at it, he missed half the cones.

TSB Personal Banker

" missed half the cones "

Looked to me like he only got 1 in 5 // pretty poor score !! :slight_smile:

regards 2xQ

What was the point in mounting the curb to take a signout?
Rubbish at knocking cones down, he kept missing them, then he just ended up running over them.

I wondered what â– â– â– â–  keeps doing that.
Make him pay to have them put back or renewed. :smiling_imp: Bet he won’t feel so clever then.
He must be one of those that uses the Reduce Speed now signs to slow down with. :unamused:

What a bunch of chavs!

I think the only appropriate punishment is to tie him to the front of a truck then smack through a load of cones and signs…then possibly a wall.

Alex

I can remember someone doing that on a regular time on a carrageway somewhere near cambridge many years ago(maybe 10 years!!)And one day the road work gang got back at the truck they left a metal stake in a cone or maybe a large chisel and the truck went over the metal bit and smashed up the front of the cab near the mudguard and got a puncture as well…
in the first video the driver filming is a bit close u can see him stand on the brakes at the end as the blue trailer brakes.

These are the plonker’s that get us all tarred with same brush. The individual filming it all ain’t much better either, what with tailgating in roadworks of all places. :unamused:

Pretty retarderd video of some n00b knocking afew cones out the way, now this may look funny to some of us, but to most of us truckers its dam right bang out of order.

wheres pc plod when you need him

Its n00bs like this that give the rest a bad name

What a â– â– â– â– â–  the bloke should never have got a driving licence :imp:

The drivers wouldnt laugh if the police saw it and did them for dangerouse driving like they did for those kiddies drifting round the roundabout.

Stupid enough to think hitting cones is fun - and stupid enough to video it and post it on the net.
Maybe the police can get him from the video and make him pay the damages.
Nerd! :open_mouth:

That driver is a fool and a bum hole!

Mothertrucker is right, that display is dangerous driving, straight-up, no excuses and the best part is that he’s video’d the evidence himself. Idiot!

As far as I know, under some new guidelines, dangerous driving carries the potential for custodial sentencing these days. Causing death by dangerous driving carries a maximum of 14 years in the big house! (no-one would ever get the full sentence of course).

this has happened for years.
when I first started work I was apprenticed as a HGV mechanic and remember one of the old time drivers telling of running over the naptha flares they used to use on road works before cones etc.
All good fun untill the naptha stuck to his tyre and burned the vehicle out .

What a [zb] doughnut :angry:

pwick :unamused: