Kenworths in the UK

Some old photos I finally got round to scanning:

NEP 877X, JEP 114W and NEP something, can’t make out the rest of the yellow one’s reg on the original photo

Change of wheels for NEP 877X between the 2 pics

EFB 501W

Not sure if it was a british registered truck but last nite I saw a black K100 aerodyne on the M25 around heathrow.

IIRC the trailer was a euroliner with burgandy international or something similar on it.

Cheers
Neilf

A friend of mine John Ford sent me this picture a few years ago, pictured on a Laing Pipeline Job

regards Big Al

ebay.co.uk/itm/Peterbilt-Tru … 9201266037

Cop this one before it goes.

I have just come across these KW100’s in an up coming auction. There is 4 of them. www.auctiontime.com they are all in good order though a little tired & in need of some interior work. a good project for somebody. Two are 1988 & two are 86. The auction is online, next Wed being the sale date. & the trucks are in North Carolina. Good luck.

96472516.jpg

I remember Richard Sharp sweating with Paddy Keoghans getting it out of his yard in Gosport. I smiled to myself thinking why would any one want one of these, little did I know years later when I should know better I would own a North American truck. I have a Western Star 2004 Heritage turns like a battle ship compared with a European one,you can feel every dump in the road , the only good thing is the space sleeper is as big as a Wimpey flat.

Saviem:
So what has happened to the Ardvark, where is she, and who owns her?? Can anyone help and throw light, or a photograph perhaps? Would love to know, Bon Chance, Salut.

Hope this bring’s back good memories for you Saviem…
Apologies for the poor quality and delay in the posting the photo…
I’ll try and locate more for you.

Morning all, gogs2006, thank you, she looks good on your photo, and typical Conail "advertising " on the trailer! Though I would expect her to need a little driving expertise on a twisty road! The deflectors, side lockers etc were stainless steel, made for me by a company in Brownhills, wheel trims on the rear Budd steels, and the mudguards from Akron in Australia. And the cab of course by my friends the Horton family of Walsall!! (and a better build than any Double Eagle! Oh the long, long chassis, well that came from sunny Upper Church Village, in South Wales. When this poor old “ludite” upgrades his electronic equipment, I will post some of the many photographs I have of her past in the USA, and my conversion of an “innocent” 4x2 Georgia Double tractor, to the 6x4 on your photograph in Conails livery. Thank you again, Cheerio for now.

adr:

not sure why this truck is on a Q plate as it seems to be made the same year of manufacture as it was registered and there can’t be that many parts that are not new,any way I am sure someone knows something.
here are the dvla details
The vehicle details for Q504 JKN are:
Date of Liability 01 05 2013
Date of First Registration 04 10 1984
Year of Manufacture 1984
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 14000cc
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type HEAVY OIL
Export Marker N
Vehicle Status Licence Not Due
Vehicle Colour WHITE
Vehicle Type Approval Not Available
Vehicle Excise Duty rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate £90.75
12 Months Rate £165.00

hi this is what ytt 240s looks lie now

richmond:
lovely truck that surely some one must know where it is and who has it now…

1 Like

RDC:

Thats my old man driving it to have it tested in Calne.
the picture of it green is when spencers ran it. he bought it from them in green and sprayed it. Any idea who owns it now or contact info for anyone who might be able to help find it would be much appreciated.
Cheers Roy

Hi Roy, sorry for the late reply, but it’s long since I have been here.
I have owned it, but sold it last year to a Dutch man who had a more recent K100 for daily work. He was looking for an older one for show, and as I didn’t have any technical skills, nor the tools, nor the place to work on it, I thought it was in better hands being restored than just standing in a shed.
I saw the man back a couple of months ago, and he told me had started stripping the KW, but there was too much work on it, so he sold it on to a friend of him, it’s painted in yellow now. I probably will see him back in a couple of months, then I will ask more.

Uncle SAMs circus have a few Kensworth and circus Vegas “think there from Ireland” have a few…

I tho I had another one…

Hello,
I need your help please!
The KW K100C Aerodyne with the reg plate: 2304 KF, its my new truck.
The log book is missing.
I tried to get it from DVLA.
DVLA said no records under this reg plate.
I would like to contact the previous owners, or someone who can help me.
Thanks
Tb

hey mackmaster

stick a photo of it on & people might be able to identify it from that better mate.

cheers
gaz

Hello,
I have attached 2 pics, from the know condition on this forum, and a new one from recent condition

mackmaster:
Hello,
I need your help please!
The log book is missing.
Thanks
Tb

There are plenty of photos of that truck in the long gone Sussex hauliers thread. I believe it was owned at some point by a guy from the new haven area. Maybe one of the regular posters on that thread could point you in the right direction.

Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI,
thank you! I did find lot of pics, and maybe the former owner Bunter.
Regards
Tibor

neilf:

mackmaster:
Hello,
I need your help please!
The log book is missing.
Thanks
Tb

There are plenty of photos of that truck in the long gone Sussex hauliers thread. I believe it was owned at some point by a guy from the new haven area. Maybe one of the regular posters on that thread could point you in the right direction.

Cheers
Neilf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think that was a regular on the truckfest scene a few years back :question: