Keeping fit.

I wonder how many UK truck stops and/or services will be providing this kind of equipment? youtu.be/PevZjols1Es

Nice puppies. :smiley:

Surely that last 1 (at least) needs to be adjustable, not everybody’s legs are the same size and it looks designed to support around the hip area?

Most of the lardbellies you see waddling around our truckstops would have a coronary if they tried any of that (or her).

I’m more scared by the prospect of driving 'round all day in a sweaty tech top like that! :open_mouth:

(And I may be a teensy bit jealous of the aforementioned puppies… :blush: )

it would never catch on here. Drivers are far too happy eating crap while sitting on their arse all day and night.

Should put a gym in the RDC waiting rooms give them something to do instead of being on here moaning being sat on thier asses all day lol :laughing:

Tin hat firmly on

Don’t get many of those to the kilo, and I bet she can crack walnuts with her arse.

Ken.

Daytrunker:
Should put a gym in the RDC waiting rooms give them something to do instead of being on here moaning being sat on thier asses all day lol :laughing:

Tin hat firmly on

I used to say that when I was sat in PCL in Avonmouth for anywhere between 2 and 6hrs every working day of the week.

waynedl:

Daytrunker:

Tin hat firmly on

I used to say that when I was sat in PCL in Avonmouth for anywhere between 2 and 6hrs every working day of the week.

Couldn’t be doing with sitting about like that, thats 1 thing with doing shop delivery get the shop done then off to the next 1

can she rope and sheet a load of paper reels in the ■■■■■■■ down rain though?. me think’s not.

Lymms contribution is a fastserve Greggs.

Janos:
Lymms contribution is a fat serve Greggs.

FTFY :wink:

scaniia141:
can she rope and sheet a load of paper reels in the ■■■■■■■ down rain though?. me think’s not.

looking at most drivers they haven’t been able to hop onto the trailer let alone roped and sheeted anything for at least 30 years.

scaniia141:

Who gives a ■■■■ if she can rope and sheet, she can strap me down any day :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Trucker exercise regime.

Jumping to the wrong conclusions.

Running down the boss.

Knee jerk reactions.

Stabs in the back.

Pushing your luck

Passing the buck.

Stretching the truth.

:laughing:

She must sweat like a pig driving in that top ,
am sure there’s plenty on here happy to help her dry them very mentioned puppies :wink: myself inc :slight_smile:

the govt should bring a law that anybody overweight has to lose it ,or be fined ,then beaten if they dont pay . no exemptions for bad backs or disabled. everybody would benefit, hospitals would free up 1000s of beds

Hot and not in bad shape for a truck driver :smiley:
Most truckers just don’t want to help them selves, my mate is 26 stone has a full breakfast every day and says “yes but I won’t have anything else till I park up”,then when parked up it’s off to the nearest fast food takeaway then to bed…and he does this all week and he wouldn’t use exercise facilities he he was parked next to them.

I was heading down this road until I realised I had to change and did I now eat healthier and go to the gym for some exercise and to have a little perve at the ladies :smiley:

the govt should bring a law that anybody overweight has to lose it ,or be fined ,then beaten if they dont pay . no exemptions for bad backs or disabled. everybody would benefit, hospitals would free up 1000s of beds

So your so perfect in every way are you… some ppl are simply over weight due to thyroid /medical issues or its genetic… maybe if the food wasn’t messed with all these E numbers and preservatives and processing… ppl would be a lot healthier…maybe we should design something to stop all cars performing journeys under 6 miles to get ppl walking again

But then if you wanna start on the fat ppl in the world, maybe we ought to start on the smokers, drinkers or the ppl that get ■■■■■■ transmitted disease’s, when they fall ill its self inflicted, the state don’t treat crap like that anymore.

just goes to show there are narrow minded plebs out there that attack even the disabled… how low can someone get,

End of the day I eat healthy daily …losing weight… recovering from 2 busted spinal discs…weight put on due to medication, inactivity …and lots of pain…