"Just for laughs" TV prog

Did anyone watch the prog on BBC1 “Just for Laughs” :question: :question:

I think it’s the funniest prog on the tele at the moment and has me in stitches every time I watch it :exclamation: :exclamation:

The brunette in leather jacket and red micro-skirt that drops her money on the path and deliberately makes a big issue of bending down to pick it up whilst the old dear asks passing guys for map directions was absolutely hilarious :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can’t wait for next weeks show :exclamation: :exclamation: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Rob, they did a lot of filming for that show here in Belfast, my mother actually got caught out by a snot ridden tissue that the guy with the light brown hair and glasses was throwing at her! I dont think she will be on though as her reply to this guy isnt actually family veiwing! Seen the article on the little incident with the clampersin T&D this month!

Kev

Me and the girlfriend sat and saw the last ten minutes or so. I thought the"Everybody in the shop freeze" skit was brilliant. Total mind(zb) all round. We need more tv like that

The brunette in leather jacket and red micro-skirt that drops her money on the path and deliberately makes a big issue of bending down to pick it up

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder why you like this program rob :question: …is it really funny… :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Just been on on Beeb 1 now 1815-1845. Funny as [zb] again!

Best prog on telly at the moment!!

Thought the parking was brilliant!

Them blokes with the theodolite as well.

It will catch on I think

Anyone watch Harry Hills TV Burp on Friday nights :question: (repeated Saturday night at midnight) :question:

That’s also hilarious. He soooo takes the ■■■■ :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: