Who remembers this

who can remeber not the 9 oclock news?? i like trucking “lol”
a few oldies on this :wink:

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ozVxiQcqFQ8

i remember not the nine o’clock news and the song i like trucking it was a good laugh

a blast from the pass ey

i can remember the programme and the song :laughing: :laughing:

the best bit i can remember from the programme was when mel and griff were at the Womens International football match

Griff kept asking Mel why they were there, Mel just kept saying “keep watching” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

they changed shirts at the end of the game :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I remember that lot…

Found this youtube.com/watch?v=paHQ_a-9pjw
:slight_smile:

The song was called “Hedgehog Sandwich” although I do prefer murdering prostitutes to eating hedgehogs, but having said that…any port in a storm eh!!! :laughing: :laughing:

One of the best parts of NTNON was the Constable Savage clip, very naughty and very un PC!! if you pardon the pun :wink:

I well remember the series,it should be repeated but the P.C. lobby would be up in arms .I would cut the goolies of the lot of them.Am I getting older or was the comedy better then?

The Highway Man:
One of the best parts of NTNON was the Constable Savage clip, very naughty and very un PC!! if you pardon the pun :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: “Possession of a loud shirt and an offensive wife” Bloody brilliant!