Just another day in the M6 roadworks

The Mercedes decided to climb the barrier on the M6 northbound carriageway between junction 18 for Holmes Chapel, and junction 19 for Knutsford this morning.

M6 A.jpg
BBC News

Proper job!
Hopefully that’s another Merc off the road.

I’m guessing the driver is ok looking it. It’s all over Facebook with the usual calling the driver a screwdriver etc without know what happening. He could have been taking evasive action due to what a car has done, he could have fallen asleep, it could have been something medical amongst other possibilities.

Either way, that’s an interesting recovery operation for egertons. They will he stood scratching their heads for a while I think at that one.

DickyNick:
I’m guessing the driver is ok looking it. It’s all over Facebook with the usual calling the driver a screwdriver etc without know what happening. He could have been taking evasive action due to what a car has done, he could have fallen asleep, it could have been something medical amongst other possibilities.

Either way, that’s an interesting recovery operation for egertons. They will he stood scratching their heads for a while I think at that one.

Drag it backwards from ence it came?

This is what happens when adequate parking isnt available.
First its the slip roads and now its the central reservations…
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

I blame them bloody purple pipes! Every time there’s an accident in the roadworks one of them pipes is hanging around. It’s a conspiracy I tell ya.

toonsy:

DickyNick:

With the front wheel hooked over the barrier like that? I think the front end would have needed lifting. Can’t just drag that over

FFs.
I know some drivers run right up to the limit of their driving time and start to get desperate for somewhere to stop so they can put it on break but this is a tad too far imo

EE driver. Note how he’s put the grill up, to pretend a breakdown rather than getting a quick break in…

acumen
/ˈakjʊmən,əˈkjuːmən/
noun
the ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions.
synonyms: astuteness, awareness, shrewdness, acuity, sharpness, sharp-wittedness, cleverness, brightness, smartness;
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DickyNick:

Apparently he was side swiped by another truck !

Looks like one of the new Mercs without mirrors as well

robthedog:

Not out yet. He’s probably smashed them off somehow :blush:

DickyNick:

toonsy:

DickyNick:

With the front wheel hooked over the barrier like that? I think the front end would have needed lifting. Can’t just drag that over

Yeah man. Just pull it harder lol

There’s a very good reason why I’d not be suited to heavy recovery work lol

Terry T:

robthedog:

Not out yet. He’s probably smashed them off somehow :blush:

You don’t say

toonsy:

DickyNick:

toonsy:

DickyNick:

Yeah man. Just pull it harder lol

There’s a very good reason why I’d not be suited to heavy recovery work lol

Spot on for a bit of “relief” though :grimacing:

Drempels:

£10. No eye contact :laughing:

toonsy:

Drempels:

£10. No eye contact :laughing:

You have PM

No! He doesn’t really! :laughing: