Just a few of the wagons I've driven

Just thought I’d post a few of the wagons I’ve driven.

My first truck in Aberdeen

In Heanors old yard @'95

France @'96

France @'98

Bottom of the Blanc @'97

Nadlac (Rumo) gypo-wash @'04

And my all-time favorite wagon unloading in Bosnia '99

Venice, waiting for the Minoan to Patras '00

@'01

The A9 @'97

nice one good pictures, good to see you have been around a bit. :wink:

some nice scania’s there mate, good pics :smiley:
:smiley:

Firstly thanks for the replies, much appreciated. Here are some more pictures of my time at Mark Youngs doing Bosnia and Kosovo.

Kosovan Macedonian border, thankfully it’s all changed now, and there is a large purpose built crossing for HGV’s down the hill from this.

On the freighter passing through the Corinthian Canal, to Piraeus. This was the way we traveled if pulling hazerdous goods, mainly fuel.

An “ex” hamlet in Bosnia on the road from Split to Kupres.

Heading for the Blanc, before the autostradale was finished.

FH12 420 in Dover.

FH12 460 parked on the Munich ringroad.

Parking up for the night, ready to load Kerosene the next day at Westmoors.

Austrian Border.

I hope you enjoyed the picks, might post more soon.

barry is that green fh under the wm young trailer the same 1 as the stobart 460■■?

good one baz keep them coming. :wink:

correct me if i am wrong but the stobart fh was re-registered to W114 EFC so the answer to your question jody1980 is no

W113 EFC was a stobart Wagon used to be plated as BJ BJ 89 H067 Georgia Kate but was put on english plates around Nov 2001

sam

considering i’m not a stobart spotter… i think i was close enough…

LOL ill let ya off on that 1 :laughing: :laughing:

sam

great photos mate :slight_smile: why was that army truck trying to get past you like that :question:

Northern boy:
great photos mate :slight_smile: why was that army truck trying to get past you like that :question:

The road into Kosovo from Macedonia was never designed as a main road and before improvements at the border it was generally chaos, with everything and everyone trying to cross at the same place. The US Army in particular were an arrogant bunch, pulling their rifles on a Stobart driver once when a US officer made the mistake of acting the hard man to the rather large chap in Stobart uniform (you know who you are).

phantom309:
correct me if i am wrong but the stobart fh was re-registered to W114 EFC so the answer to your question jody1980 is no

W113 EFC was a stobart Wagon used to be plated as BJ BJ 89 H067 Georgia Kate but was put on english plates around Nov 2001

sam

iirc when the Stobart liveried wagons came home they were registered the wrong way round, mine BJ BJ 88 should have been 89 and vice versa, they reverted back after I left, so Georgina Kate (named after Marks daughter) became BJ BJ 88, then W113.

great pics scotchbaz, keep em comin mate

cheers
gaz :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so does that mean i was right baz…

whats KFOR mean :blush:

jody1980:
so does that mean i was right baz…

It looks like it :slight_smile:

maverick72:
whats KFOR mean :blush:

KFOR is short for Kosovo Force, the combined name of all NATO forces in Kosovo. IFOR was implementation Force, for NATO forces in Bosnia to implement the Dayton accord and SFOR (succeeded IFOR) is Stabilisation Force for NATO forces in Bosnia.

Scotchbaz:

I hope you enjoyed the picks, might post more soon.

Small world. The register plate on that Sisu (the one with KFOR text) rings a bell that loudly that I’m almost certain I drove that Sisu during my conscript service.