Jonah1 gets Jonah3 again

He’s done it again :confused: I was having a good week two good runs down to Wales with return loads back good rates and work for the rest of the week what could go wrong :slight_smile:

Got back to Purfleet had a warnig light come up on the dash but only amber so not bad :unamused: Then I met him :open_mouth: we had a chat and went on our way :stuck_out_tongue: I got as far as Clacketts, well just passed, when my brake warning came on and then no brakes :open_mouth: :open_mouth: this was 3pm and the mechanic got out to me at 4.30pm. No go had to get recovery out to me so by 6pm heavy recovery turns up and lifts the unit and tows me and trailer to Tunbridge Wells :frowning: After spending the night in Tunbridge today they find that they do not have the part (brake control unit) and it will arrive Friday) I decide to come home and give up for the week :unamused:

Got my own back as NSH has to go to get the trailer and take it to Wales :laughing: Look out sheep :wink:

johna 2 reporting in

the only reason ive have good weeks is that i usually dont see him

NOTICE TO ALL THE MAN IS JINX :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tell me about it, spoke to him on the phone and a couple of days later I had to call Volvo out for the first time in 9 years and 1 month. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley:

weed better tell sean the fleets expanding does he know? will he want to know? will he even care ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

asnwers next week maybe if none of us break down :laughing:

Have you noticed how quiet it is :open_mouth: maybe he’s broken down :wink:

were not that lucky :wink: :laughing:

How close do you need to get to him?

I saw the truck going the opposite direction yesterday and my Brake ECU lit up like a christmas tree :confused:

Wheel Nut:
How close do you need to get to him?

It’s multi-format you only need to :-

Speak on the phone
pass in the opposite direction
pass in the same direction
deliver to the same address
speak on the cb
text
email
pm
work on the same contract

The closer you get the bigger the problem

2 examples

I met Funnyfut in the dock the other day and we chatted for about 20 mins

He broke down on the hard shoulder a couple of hours later

About 6 weeks ago I met another subby on a job and he followed me to the tip as he didn’t know where it was.

He has now closed his business down

Although I do believe there was some pre-existing jonhaism there

:open_mouth: HELP I am going to soeak to him tomorrow :confused: Say a little prayer for me :unamused:

“PM” :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
i fear the worst, i’ve got this strange feeling of impending doom! :cry:

I had a PM from him in November

Is that why I needed a new altenator in December :question: :wink: :laughing:

When the Owner Drivers Club starts is it going to be called

Jonah Drivers

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
When the Owner Drivers Club starts is it going to be called

Jonah Drivers

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Great minds eh Funnyfut :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You should take solice in the fact that I dont just dish it out I have my own fair share :frowning:

Mind you if I spread it about a bit then maybe my share will diminish :wink:

hey you lads, it aint just the lorries you got to worry about. i met him twice for a cuppa, bham friehgltiner and hanburys felix. i dont want to worry ya, but look whats happenend to me! :wink:

north surrey haulage:
You should take solice in the fact that I dont just dish it out I have my own fair share :frowning:
[

actually I think you’ve had much more than a fair share :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think I have got it sorted, crucifix, holy water, garlic and failing that NSH posh bird says she will let the air out of tyres :laughing: :wink:

funnyfut:
failing that NSH posh bird says she will let the air out of tyres :laughing: :wink:

yours or mine :open_mouth:

This thread is not funny… :laughing:

I saw NSH on the A38 nr Alfreton in early November, and two weeks later I fell off the trailer and broke my neck

Well, at least now I know who to send my claim for compo to…

Kate:
Well, at least now I know who to send my claim for compo to…

You can have every penny I’ve got :wink:

(If I’m overdrawn does that mean she owes me money?)

paul b:
“PM” :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
i fear the worst, i’ve got this strange feeling of impending doom! :cry:

Impending doom■■?

Havn’t you already had it when the steel work dried up and you had to go looking for new work?

please note any reply to this post is at your own risk :wink:

as one door shuts another one opens :wink: