Jonah1 gets Jonah3 again

Kate:
This thread is not funny… :laughing:

I saw NSH on the A38 nr Alfreton in early November, and two weeks later I fell off the trailer and broke my neck

Well, at least now I know who to send my claim for compo to…

hehehe! :laughing:

just thinking, i did actually step off the trailer on wednesday or to be more precise i stepped off of a pack of bricks stacked on top of a two row of others , luckily i was pulling the net over at the time and managed to hang on to it, it didn’t do much for my fingers but but i didn’t hit the ground with my head either, don’t know if thats classed as good luck or bad?

I got my truck back on Tuesday and I have stayed well clear of him this week, but I have suddenly developed this fear of the unknown :open_mouth: Can he pass it on over the phone :confused:

verbally transmitted bad luck?

YES funnyfut he can pass it on over the phone, he keeps saying we’ll have to hook up and have a cuppa, but been able to avoid it so far, it’s bad enough what happens just talking to him on the phone, god knows what would happen if i ever met him … be affraid, be very affraid :wink:

funnyfut:
Can he pass it on over the phone :confused:

Yep, I’ve only ever spoken to him on the phone and I got it. :smiling_imp: :imp: :frowning: :cry: :cry:

INFAMY INFAMY… THEY’VE ALL GOT IT IN FOR ME

You lot should t ink yourselves lucky.

I spoke to r slicker in Purfleet one day…a couple of weeks later he’s folded the firm & working for vosa :smiley::

Close shave yesterday spoke to him on the cb :open_mouth:
Truck just wobbled a bit :confused: its bad when your truck gets scared as well innit :laughing:

funnyfut:
Close shave yesterday spoke to him on the cb :open_mouth:
Truck just wobbled a bit :confused: its bad when your truck gets scared as well innit :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:unamused: And again :frowning: I should have known, I have been warned time and again :cry: Spoke to him today to check directions to my return load near Bristol and BANG :open_mouth: Going downhill (steep) left hand bend front offside tyre blows :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Lights go on and Hazards as I go into the right hand lane trying to bring her to a halt and steer back into the left :unamused:

Whats Sean’s doing :confused: telling me about his dodgy stomach he had this morning :cry:

so I am sitting here in a layby thinking about the ££££££££’s I have just payed out for a new tyre.

First thing in the morning I am going to buy a silver crucifix :wink:

I was driving up the M1 last night thinking ‘i haven’t heard from Sean for a while’, now remember that! i JUST thought about him for a breif moment!

This morning i overslept by 4 hours, as i’m loading my return load (i work nights) i get a puncture and to top it all the customers canteen is closed so i couldn’t even get brekkie.

By the time the puncture was fixed i had had 10 hours break so went into the next day working time just to get the delivery done and so i can’t work tonight :imp:

Like i said i only breifly thought about him

richiessex:

Who ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I wonder if that same person was responsible for my emergency admission to hospital■■? Hmmmmmmmm

TheBear:

richiessex:

Who ■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I wonder if that same person was responsible for my emergency admission to hospital■■? Hmmmmmmmm

It can involve hospitalisation (just ask Mal).

You may have inadvertantly been on the same stretch of road at the same time
:wink:

Just a thought Sean , have you had any bacon sandwiches recently ? You know all this agro with the protesting muslims . Was it DANISH BACON by any chance. Is it possible to curse an entire nation :laughing:

with his johnaism anythings possible go hope he’s not going anywhere nrear me trafford to poole hopfully he’s parked up somewhere asleep (No change there then)

I’ve got everything crossed at the moment after driving past NSH on the M42 on Wednesday. I then got a flat tyre in the Sprinter on Thursday :frowning:

Found the jack and the toolkit. Got spare underneath, where is the wheelbrace? No wheelbrace. It is now 5pm and I’m in Knowle in a residential street. (Much easier than stopping the job on the main road) I’m parked outside a house with a Discovery in the drive so I knocked on the door and asked if I could borrow her wheelbrace. That didn’t fit but she told me of a tyre place about 800 yards away. I drove there on the flat tyre :open_mouth: Got quite a lot of looks from people. Got to the tyre place just as they were shutting :frowning: but was able to persuade them to change the wheel :smiley: . Offered some cash for their trouble but they refused it :smiley:

Much better than waiting 2 hours or so for ATS to turn out and then getting charged a call out fee for the priviledge.

Got a wheelbrace now as well.

I’m not blaming you Shaun but…

:smiley: :smiley: Calv

R143-500:
Just a thought Sean , have you had any bacon sandwiches recently ? You know all this agro with the protesting muslims . Was it DANISH BACON by any chance. Is it possible to curse an entire nation :laughing:

LMFAO

Calv:
I’ve got everything crossed at the moment after driving past NSH on the M42 on Wednesday. I then got a flat tyre in the Sprinter on Thursday :frowning:

I’m not blaming you Shaun but…

:smiley: :smiley: Calv

Thats 3 puntures on Weds & Thurs then.

• Funnyfuts er… incident on Friday (on radio 2 apparently & pics to be posted)

• on Weds my indicator fell out of the nearside wing whilst driving down the M6 :open_mouth: ■■?

• I had to cut off my anti-syphons on Friday (dont ask)

• On Friday night sombody nicked the headlght protector from my nearside (it was there when I parked up)

& to top it all My driver has rung me from Dover this morning saying he went into pay for the ferry when he came out sombody had ripped the mirror off the nearside of my unit.

A couple of foreign drivers saw it & said it was a UK registered blue DAF theat caught it with the rear of his trailer.
Whilst my driver was on the phone to me he went into the ferries offices to ask if it had been caught on cctv but they said that they have cameras but they dont record :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: .

He later managed to find a UK registered DAF in the queues but the driver wasn’t with it & there was no damage on the trailer but without any reliable witnesses theres not a lot I can do.
My driver is asking the other UK drivers if they saw anything

SSDD

I really should know better I stopped off at Norton Canes to stay over night and NSH did as well :confused: We had a small coffee and chocolate
Sean sat back and asked if I knew I was taking a risk as he even parked next to me

I left early next morning before he was awake and the day went ok got back down for delivery next morning.

Then he struck I was responsible for the A24 being closed :blush: I was following one of those small flatbed builders vans and a scaffold clamp came off the back straight under me and destroyed my fuel line between the two fuel tanks. 650 litres of diesel all came flooding out on the road

I now have to wait for the bill from the Highways agency

Edited to make the text more readable, can’t do anything with the pics though. Coffeeholic