John.F.Hogan

Yes that is the beast alright - many thanks for your kind understanding…

Dare I ask, has anyone got some nice photographs of Hogan’s example to pop up on the forum ?

I love that Hogan Black and Gold combination plus that Long Line is just something else

take a look at adno.be go in to gallery an check out the 3english longlines u will find it there !!!

do a search for corcheela as the author in the photo forum, he has put up loads of posts about these

kindle530:
do a search for corcheela as the author in the photo forum, he has put up loads of posts about these

Tis true, I believe there is a post he started when he took a visit to JFH’s yard not so long ago.

there is somwhere, definatly. not that im going to find it for anyone thou!!

It was a mate of robv8 that visited his yard, not corcheela. But he has posted a lot on him. ooopadoopsy !!! :blush:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ohn++hogan

John is not irish originally from mancherster he used to sub to transport uk when working for bensons (Manchester}. Before moving to felixstowe and setting up on his own.

ScaniaV8:
My mistake indeed - I do apologize - this one in Moody International’s yard is a white Scania Longline that was originally imported into the UK by dealer Roy Humphreys.

It was also hauling containers out of Felixstowe - so again my mistake.

Apologies again.

I think you’ll find that the white one was in fact imported into the UK by MGCC at Mendlesham, as was Mr Hogan’s, and another one too. And as of a couple of days ago it was sitting in the MGH yard under Mendlesham Mast where it’s been for about 2 years! It’s for sale at

http://www.mgcc-group.biz/trucks

and though the black & gold one is pictured on there too, it is not actually being sold by MGCC, a long and murky story lurks behind it all…

That right? Funny that my mate lives around the corner from Mick Moody’s yard in Grimsby and he just sent me a photograph of the lorry sitting in his yard today no longer ago… :smiley:

So I guess it’s just been moved for the first time in two years… :wink:

Ok, well if it’s gone to Moody’s then that raises all sorts of questions that I am not going to dare to ask on here.

But do post up the photo though!

Believe me if I could I certainly would - but I don’t know how plus it’s on my mobile phone.

But I assure you and you can rest assured - it’s parked up against Moody’s security fencing - with the rear out to the road.

ScaniaV8:
Believe me if I could I certainly would - but I don’t know how plus it’s on my mobile phone.

But I assure you and you can rest assured - it’s parked up against Moody’s security fencing - with the rear out to the road.

email it to yourself, then host it on www.photobucket.com then click the IMG link, then simply paste the copy of the link into your post

easy

now, lets see the piccy :laughing:

Perhaps the next time your past Grimsby in your DAF - you could call over to the estate and take a look at it yourself… :wink:

Easy… :laughing:

sorry, can’t remembre the last time i went to Grimsby :confused:

Well as of yesterday, according to a mate at Felixstowe, the white longline pictured above still sits in the yard in Suffolk.

the black longline was boxed up yesterday near newark so i reckon it aint left hogy just driver talk, the same man is driving it do how can it be at moodys yard

well he mite be telling the truth but every body in felixstowe dont have a good word about this person in case they have somethink he dont have

a friend of mine just spoke to john and his truck is ok dont take notice of the idot who put that on here he just full of s,t as normal

John Hogan has a real nice truck on his hands regardless I think, some people have went off topic but it always happens on forums.

Dutchie:
a friend of mine just spoke to john and his truck is ok dont take notice of the idot who put that on here he just full of s,t as normal

No one was taking any notice of anything !. It has already been cleared up at the very begining of the thread that it wasn’t the black longline in Moody’s. If you had read the thread from the start you may have seen this !.