Job sorted!

Congratulations on the job mate. Still got my mod 4 to do then it’s knocking on doors and pestering people for a start lol. Got a couple of irons in the fire myself but time will tell.
Remember to keep them lines nice and straight in your lawn. I get very ocd when I do it lol.

Cheers Wilson, I don’t do the lines well coz I ain’t got a roller lol. I just cut one line then turn around and go the other way :grimacing:

Module 4 you’ll be ok, as long as you revise and take it seriously which it sounds like you are :wink: . There are vids on YouTube you may or not know about which help. Just explain/show in every detail when you’re asked the questions.

As for job searches, as well as the usual stuff, knocking on doors etc. Don’t forget to apply through haulier company’s websites as they might not be advertising on job sites, usually they may have a contact/careers section. I got a few replies this way so it’s always worth a try

Hope this helps

Regards

Dan Bear 87:

Radar19:
Its an MAN, a battle barge from Warhammer 40K has a better turning circle

Tell me about it lol! We did strap it down with ratchets, I just meant the internals and curtains I’d never used before. And only had one pallet at the front, the rest two by two and one behind. If I remember rightly the front axle limit is 1500 kg and these pallets were just under a ton each

I’ve never played war hammer so I’ll take your word for it Radar :sunglasses:

Regards

Good man! I’ve got to my wagon before to find 2 pallets weighing almost a ton each right up against the bulkhead. Lets just say, they didn’t get to the customer that day.

It WAS a sarcastic and childish dig at you DB. The guy has been driving a long time and thinks he is funny.

What makes me laugh is that you CHOSE not to bite. Naïve newbies eh? Don’t think so lol.

Envy is the problem with this character. Crack on mate-no time for haters.

eagerbeaver:
Crack on mate-no time for haters.

Cheers pal

Little tip fellas,if you dont want to listen to agency man alders sarcastic horrible bollox,click on his name then click on foe,good by silly bollox :wink:

Seth mate, it’s not even that. He’s just taking a swipe coz I’m starting in 7.5t, just for a month I might add :open_mouth: and I ain’t ■■■■■■ having that. We all started somewhere,

But I’m done with it now, it was one of those moments where you’d square up in the pub over a spilt pint or lookin at the wrong bird :wink:

eagerbeaver:
It WAS a sarcastic and childish dig at you DB. The guy has been driving a long time and thinks he is funny.

What makes me laugh is that you CHOSE not to bite. Naïve newbies eh? Don’t think so lol.

Envy is the problem with this character. Crack on mate-no time for haters.

Better than doing the job 5 mins and thinking your funny! Like you.

It’s you’re funny. Not ’ your '.

You uneducated imbecile.

eagerbeaver:

You uneducated imbecile.

Ha ha best you can do. At least I didn’t think two vehicles at 50mph crashing head on makes 100mph impact on each one unlike you did, a bit pot kettle black situation there. :laughing: but can not really expect more from a middle age internet warrior.

1.A new sentence should start with a capital. 2.Scientific knowledge is easily obtainable via Google.

This would depend on how sad an individual is. By bragging that you used a search engine to research a crash impact, it would suggest to me that you have far too much time on your hands.

A more important point is this; This thread is about a chap who has secured employment in driving LGV’s. This makes me very happy indeed, as it does whenever ANY of my fellow driver’s ( new or old ) get’s a break.

If you want to have a go at me personally, why don’t you go and embarrass yourself further on the other forum. You could start a thread called " The Beaver makes me cry, and I stamp my feet". I would gladly destroy you on it.

You Ant. Me foot.

Oh where to start!

Too much effort to waste on you, apart from one point ha ha ha ha ha haaa about you trying to take the moral high ground on posting crap on peoples threads.

m_attt:

eagerbeaver:

You uneducated imbecile.

Ha ha best you can do. At least I didn’t think two vehicles at 50mph crashing head on makes 100mph impact on each one unlike you did, a bit pot kettle black situation there. :laughing: but can not really expect more from a middle age internet warrior.

Aren’t you being a Internet warrior?? Just saying…

If you don’t get a long with people, why bother even communicate??

yt03:

m_attt:

eagerbeaver:

You uneducated imbecile.

I really couldn’t care less about most of the frap online and won’t get involved but 90% of his posts are pointless digs at people, just pointing out what he was saying at alder he needed to look a bit closer to home. Plus he cant take it back funny how wound up he gets.

m_attt:

yt03:

m_attt:

eagerbeaver:

You uneducated imbecile.

I really couldn’t care less about most of the frap online and won’t get involved but 90% of his posts are pointless digs at people, just pointing out what he was saying at alder he needed to look a bit closer to home. Plus he cant take it back funny how wound up he gets.

BUT then you have to look at what Alder is saying on the forum for newbies?? Its the worst industry he has ever seen, it’s a mugs game?? I’ve kept my gob shut on this but it ■■■■■■ me off.

Some people actually like there jobs, and the industry…

Nothing constructive to say, don’t say naff all then!!

Talk about doom and gloom, jeez!!

yt03:
BUT then you have to look at what Alder is saying on the forum for newbies??

Exactly, he started with the doom and gloom out of nowhere. I said my piece earlier, it’s done now.

Come on lads :wink:

Dan Bear 87:

yt03:
Come on lads :wink:

And lasses, oh sorry, I’m just a bloke in a dress! :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:
And lasses, oh sorry, I’m just a bloke in a dress! :open_mouth:

And lasses of course :wink:

My apologies :grimacing:

Evil8Beezle:
And lasses, oh sorry, I’m just a bloke in a dress!

[/quote]
With a name like Evil8Beezle it’s hard to distinguish lol, my name being Dan of course is easy to tell :wink:

I am a bloke in a dress! :open_mouth:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You could be Daniella? But yeah, my user name gives no clue to my name being Alan