Jimmy Savile

It’s all over the News, I must admit I was shocked when I heard these allegations of ■■■■. I grew up watching Jim will fix it, so it’s very hard to believe. Yes he had some funny ways but not too sure if all this is true.

Is it just another case of knock them when there down or gone ?

Heard that he knew about Gary Glitters collection of young girl pictures, and he turned around to Gary and said its ok there only a few pictures.

Just wondered what other people think, do you believe he did it or not ?

Child abuse victims always show the same signs.

Difficulty maintaining relationships, anger issues, suicidal thoughts and the most obvious of all,
a Jim’ll Fix It badge.

I’ve no idea whether it’s true or not but it does seem strange that this has risen again after his death, there was a police investigation that failed to find any hard evidence against Savile so why wait until he cannot defend himself then broadcast these allegations.

As for his comments about Gary Glitter, that was a daft thing to say but hardly evidence of wrong-doing by Savile.

Esther Rantzen has done a lot of good work for youngsters but does herself no favours by supporting unsubstantiated allegations :unamused:

I would like Sir Jimmy to rest in peace.Why after his death are people making allegations when the man cant defend himself?He cycled from Lands End to John O Groats a long time before it became fashionable.

I agree he should be left to rest in peace, but I doubt that will happen going by the media at the moment.

IIf he really did it then why wouldn’t these girls say before ? They would of had protection of some kind

Here’s what I wrote in my autobiography about Jimmy Savile, whose tenure at Radio 1 overlapped with my arrival there in the mid 1980s. This was written and published, while Savile was still alive. (Page 296 in the paperback).

“…veteran Radio 1 DJ, tireless charity worker, and another national institution, much recognised for his interest in young people…”

Andy Kershaw

I think its fair to say the Megan Stammers was a willing participant in that relationship and if she was25 and he was 40 no one would bat an eyelid. But for someone who is in position of trust been a teacher to put there self in that situation is totally wrong.

As for Jimmy Saville From what I’ve read i don’t think they were consenting if it was true. If you think that type of behaviour is acceptable you have issues.

As for the girls you age when you was a teenager only going for way older blokes must have been very different from my peer group. Either that or they wasn’t to keen on your aftershave. :smiley:

Carryfast:
No surprise that the age police probably want to dig him up and put him on trial for what wasn’t that unusual during those days in that a lot more younger birds preferred a lot older blokes.It’s obvious that the age police have probably convinced those women that they were ‘abused’ with some exaggerated recollections put into their minds when it was just probably nothing unusual for the time and you can bet that no bloke of his age would be allowed to do even this on the BBC while presenting TOTP with birds of that age these days.Let alone be welcome in any clubs to go clubbing or mixing at any parties with them with a good chance of pulling like things were back then.Just a shame I was around those birds age then, and around his age then,now. :imp: :smiling_imp: :frowning: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6eFcPiq … ure=fvwerl 6.50-6.54

The recent case of Megan Stammers,amongst all the other bs,surrounding loads of other hysterical media and public reactions,concerning other recent age gap relationships,has destroyed any credibility which I’d have given the age police tossers.

What!!! So a 40 year old bloke having ■■■ or even kissing a 12-16 year old girl is alright is it just because back then “it was the norm”■■ He’s a grown man and they are kids man.
A nonse is a nonse whether it’s in 1500s 1900s or 2000s.

I guess the people who will ever know what he really is, is him and his alleged victims… Same as Jacko and Macauley Culkin!!!

Jackson is one of my childhood idols, I know for a fact they picked him as a target because he was a easy one. Weird lifestyle and comes across troubled etc etc oh what an easy target

It was all bull

Of course there were also his visits to Jersey and it is well known that authorities covered that up. but what is the point dragging it up now, the blokes dead, he should have been in court when he was able to answer his accusers

FarnboroughBoy11:

Carryfast:
No surprise that the age police probably want to dig him up and put him on trial for what wasn’t that unusual during those days in that a lot more younger birds preferred a lot older blokes.It’s obvious that the age police have probably convinced those women that they were ‘abused’ with some exaggerated recollections put into their minds when it was just probably nothing unusual for the time and you can bet that no bloke of his age would be allowed to do even this on the BBC while presenting TOTP with birds of that age these days.Let alone be welcome in any clubs to go clubbing or mixing at any parties with them with a good chance of pulling like things were back then.Just a shame I was around those birds age then, and around his age then,now. :imp: :smiling_imp: :frowning: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6eFcPiq … ure=fvwerl 6.50-6.54

The recent case of Megan Stammers,amongst all the other bs,surrounding loads of other hysterical media and public reactions,concerning other recent age gap relationships,has destroyed any credibility which I’d have given the age police tossers.

What!!! So a 40 year old bloke having ■■■ or even kissing a 12-16 year old girl is alright is it just because back then “it was the norm”■■ He’s a grown man and they are kids man.
A nonse is a nonse whether it’s in 1500s 1900s or 2000s.

I guess the people who will ever know what he really is, is him and his alleged victims… Same as Jacko and Macauley Culkin!!!

A 40 year old bloke having ■■■ with an under 16 year old girl is a criminal just as much an under 16 year old bloke having ■■■ with an under 16 year old girl is a criminal.However it ‘should’ make no difference wether a bloke of 16 or a bloke of 40 + has ■■■ with a girl ‘over’ the age of consent.As we all know that isn’t exactly how the modern day ■■■■■■ age police see things.They see the age gap as the issue not the age.So you’re saying that just kissing a girl constitutes a ■■■■■■ act from the point of view of the age of consent and therefore no girl has ever been,or should ever be,kissed by anyone,regardles of age,before they are 16 :question: . :confused: In which case that’s more or less the same laws as the Taliban work to and you’re going to be locking up a lot of blokes out there.Luckily for me I’m not one of them. :open_mouth:

Your idea seems to be the same as that bs American one which seperates 18 from under 18 if it’s all about seperating the technical age of being a ‘grown man’ from so called ‘kids’ :question: .In which case,as I’ve said,there’s going to be a problem in the case of an under 18 couple marrying and then the marriage becomes child abuse if the bloke reaches 18 before his wife and continues to treat her as his wife not as a child. :unamused:

There’s also going to be some really upset blokes out there who’ve missed the boat when they were under 18 and then can’t go for any bird under the age of 18 and find that most,if not all,of those over that age,as time goes on,have already been spoken for long before they reached 18. :unamused:

However your idea seems to me to be the same to me as that applied by the hysterical age police tossers in the media etc concerning that well known case which I’ve posted elsewhere,concerning the example of a 54 year old bloke,who was legally ‘dating’ ( which ins’t the same thing as having a physical relationship ) a 15 year old girl and then ( when she’d reached the age of consent ) had a physical relationship with her and married her.All done within the law not in Saville’s time but relatively recently.No doubt,nothing would have been said by anyone,including those with your ideas :question: ,if it had been a bloke of her own age,though.

From what I gather these girls were well under 16 that’s not right. Yes I’ve heard of the odd large age gap relationship but they are the exception not the norm.
A teacher should know better they are in a position of trust.

I think your reading too much into it Carryfast. Age relationships shouldn’t matter as long as its legal.

A 40 year old fella with a 15 year old girl is not right, he is a criminal, she is a child.
A 40 year old fella with a 18 year old girl is fine, it’s legal, they are both adults.

But two 15 year olds are both criminals until whoever reaches 16 first… Seems stupid but that’s the law isn’t it??

FarnboroughBoy11:
I think your reading too much into it Carryfast. Age relationships shouldn’t matter as long as its legal.

A 40 year old fella with a 15 year old girl is not right, he is a criminal, she is a child.
A 40 year old fella with a 18 year old girl is fine, it’s legal, they are both adults.

But two 15 year olds are both criminals until whoever reaches 16 first… Seems stupid but that’s the law isn’t it??

A 54 year old bloke ‘with a 15 year old girl’ is/was legal so long as no actual ■■■■■■ relationship takes/took place until she’s 16.No surprise that the mirror has now blocked this story because it doesn’t fit the new pc script. :unamused:

thefreelibrary.com/She+was+1 … 0161710417

Any bloke,of whatever age,having a ■■■■■■ relationship,with an under 16 girl is/was/should be illegal.But just kissing wouldn’t/shouldn’t be classed as a ‘■■■■■■ relationship’.

Your ideas are obviously just the same old same old age police bs in which you want one law for anyone over 18 and another for anyone under 18.In most cases the 40 year old bloke with an 18 year old girl scenario doesn’t often exist because most girls are spoken for before the age of 18.

The 18 year old bs just effectively acts as a barrier which reserves young women for blokes of their own/close age and any bloke who’s missed the boat when he’s under 18 is obviously at a disadvantage under that bs idea.

The idea of a so called ‘adult’ not being able to date a girl who’s not considered an ‘adult’ ,would also have meant that I wouldn’t be here either because my Dad was dating my Mum when he was considered over the age of being an adult and she was under it being that age was actually 21 at that time. :unamused:

kr79:
From what I gather these girls were well under 16 that’s not right. Yes I’ve heard of the odd large age gap relationship but they are the exception not the norm.
A teacher should know better they are in a position of trust.

It doesn’t matter wether it’s the exception or the so called ‘norm’.In just the same way as other minority groups,like the same ■■■ relationship lot,got their ‘issues’ sorted from being (rightly) considered as criminal acts,to now being accepted by society and legalised. :unamused:

Ironically in the case of normal heterosexual age gap relationships it’s all gone the other way from being considered as acceptable and no big deal to being unnacceptable with those bs ideas now even being applied retrospectively. :open_mouth: :bulb:

A teacher is only in a position of trust as/until such time as they decide that a relationship with a pupil would be worth chucking the job in for which,as I’ve shown,there is previous precedent out there to prove that fact.

Carryfast:

FarnboroughBoy11:

A 54 year old bloke ‘with a 15 year old girl’ is/was legal so long as no actual ■■■■■■ relationship takes/took place until she’s 16.No surprise that the mirror has now blocked this story because it doesn’t fit the new pc script. :unamused:

Any bloke,of whatever age,having a ■■■■■■ relationship,with an under 16 girl is/was/should be illegal.But just kissing wouldn’t/shouldn’t be classed as a ‘■■■■■■ relationship’.

Your ideas are obviously just the same old same old age police bs in which you want one law for anyone over 18 and another for anyone under 18.In most cases the 40 year old bloke with an 18 year old girl scenario doesn’t often exist because most girls are spoken for before the age of 18.

The 18 year old bs just effectively acts as a barrier which reserves young women for blokes of their own/close age and any bloke who’s missed the boat when he’s under 18 is obviously at a disadvantage under that bs idea.

The idea of a so called ‘adult’ not being able to date a girl who’s not considered an ‘adult’ ,would also have meant that I wouldn’t be here either because my Dad was dating my Mum when he was considered over the age of being an adult and she was under it being that age was actually 21 at that time. :unamused:

Mate, passionately kissing a 15 year old bird when a bloke is 40 years old is wrong. Whether he is kissing,slipping his fingers or poking her, it’s all the same because she is under age.

If a wife goes to a club and passionately kisses a bloke, is she cheating on her husband? In your theory no she’s not cheating until it becomes ■■■■■■.
Which I think is wrong, she’s cheating.

^^^^ +1 agree

FarnboroughBoy11:

Carryfast:

FarnboroughBoy11:

Mate, passionately kissing a 15 year old bird when a bloke is 40 years old is wrong. Whether he is kissing,slipping his fingers or poking her, it’s all the same because she is under age.

If a wife goes to a club and passionately kisses a bloke, is she cheating on her husband? In your theory no she’s not cheating until it becomes ■■■■■■.
Which I think is wrong, she’s cheating.

So are you saying that it’s also illegal,according to the meaning of the age of consent,for a bloke of 15-18 to ‘passionately kiss’ a 15 year old girl,in just the same way as it would be if he actually had a ■■■■■■ relationship with her and in just the same way as it would be illegal for a bloke of over 18 to have a ■■■■■■ relationship with a girl of 15 as opposed to just a kiss :question: .If not why not and if so you’re going to need to lock up millions of blokes if you want to apply that taliban type bs retrospectively to every single bloke who’s ever kissed a 15 year old girl.IE the age of consent applies to every bloke out there not just ones of 40 and if kissing is considered as the same thing as a ■■■■■■ relationship then every bloke,regardless of age,is subject to that same law in the case of just kissing a girl under 16. :unamused:

The issue of a wife kissing another bloke who isn’t her husband is a totally different issue.The clue is in the word marriage.There’s nothing in the vows which say that it’s ok for a wife to kiss another bloke passionately.Unlike the situation concerning a single girl of 15 who isn’t married or engaged to be married because she can’t possibly be at that age.Although having said that I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the taliban type age police have actually managed to pass such a bs idea in which case every bloke will just have to wait for that kiss with that 15 year old girl until she’s 16. :bulb: :unamused:

Although the age police would probably also have issues about that situation too assuming that bloke is over 18 which isn’t surprising considering a level of intelligence that can’t differentiate the non/lesser crime of adultery from the much bigger,more serious,one of a ■■■■■■ relationship,or the difference between kissing a girl compared to the one of a ■■■■■■ relationship involving a girl under the age of consent. :unamused: