Jerry reed spotted in norfolk?

Get it? :laughing: :laughing:

He was deffo Eastbound & down :laughing:

TOP MAN! Had me worried there. Thought i was the only one to see the connection. :sunglasses:

:blush: :blush:

wwhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooosssssshhhhh

no idea.

OK so maybe it wasn’t that transparent or funny. My dopey next door neighbour built a SNOWMAN in front of my motor and i thought it mildly funny. Obviously it has been a total error on my part. For those who still dint get it, Jerry Reed played Cletus Snow in Smokey and the Bandit. His CB handle was SNOWMAN. Once again, sorry . :blush: :blush: :blush:

thats a big 10-4 good buddy!!!

Top fella :smiley: Maybe it’s my east anglian sense of humour :smiley:

MR VAIN:

hooooooo, at aint yer east anglia hoomer buh, its them uvver buggers who unt get at!!!

i didnt realise jerry read is the snowman, and i can recite the entire script from that film i have seen it so many times!!

Well uve really confused them talkin lioke that :smiley:

euromat:

MR VAIN:

hooooooo, at aint yer east anglia hoomer buh, its them uvver buggers who unt get at!!!

i didnt realise jerry read is the snowman, and i can recite the entire script from that film i have seen it so many times!!

oh dear !!!.never mind as time goes by you will get over it. :unamused: :slight_smile:

east bound and down 10.4 :laughing: :wink:

He must have been on his way to visit Burt Reynolds. Burt must have a bungalow in Essex where I saw this ! :laughing:

:laughing: Silly ! Thats not Burts’ Wrong reg plate! :laughing:

That’s a nice operating centre you have. :laughing:

So what was the Bandit’s real name :question:

Bo Darvellâ– â– ?

MR VAIN:
Bo Darvellâ– â– ?

Bo Darville, but that’s close enough :wink:

:laughing: Pleased about that. I’d of looked a bigger ■■■ than norm if i’d of been wrong. :laughing:
[/quote]

on the subject of famous cars , look what I came across in north London last week