Jeremy vine

Is it me or does anyone else think he’s actualy a woman? His radio show has never been the best, but over the last few months its turned into women’s hour!

When will radio2 make some drastic changes?

I stopped listening to his show, for the sake of my own sanity, ages ago. Shame really as always found Jimmy Young a must listen.

I don’t listen to that twaddle. Radio 4 is the only BBC station I’d even consider.

No i just think hes a ■■■■…
Tim Vine whoever, couldnt be more different…

The thing that annoys me about him is, someone will ring in and make a valid point, and he says “good point, i hadn’t thought of it that way”…Really, you’re a journalist, it’s basic research you bellend

To be fair though, It is funny when he gets a caller on who is ranting like a maniac and won’t stop to let him talk :smiley:

Can’t stand any phone in program, far to many stupid people allowed to use telephones.

As others have said - the man is a ■■■■. I simply cannot stand to listen to his nasal whining while he makes a very poor stab at “Doing a Paxman” on whoever he is interviewing (the big difference is, Paxo usually has a good understanding of the subject being discussed - Vine seems to get his in-depth information from the tabloids). I am simply thankful that Planet Rock is available on FM in the West Midlands (where most of my deliveries are located) - although it was even better when it was Kerrang! Radio :slight_smile:

after some of the greats on talksport, he’s very lame :cry:

Can’t stand him or his pathetic show.

Radio 4 Extra for me when that prick is on the air.

Thereal-john:
When will radio2 make some drastic changes?

Radio 2 is staring to rremind me of Blankety Blank.
Instead of out of work t.v. presenters appearing on a game show they get a show on radio 2.

Can’t stand radio 2 any more, too many crap presenters. I listen to 3 counties or radio 4 now.

Every now and then he has a good subject, or 1 I have an opinion on.

I’ve rung in a couple of times, but my point mustn’t work with the direction he wants the show to go, so I never get on. Even my texts are never read out :cry:

I must agree though, the station is starting to bug me, but the places I go, it’s the 1 station that seems to travel - well, except for classic FM which you really can get anywhere it seems

he is without doubt one of the worst interviewers of all time, except for the talentless Emma Freud on Radio 1 some years ago. I cant stand Fatty Felts but she is head and shoulders above Vine.

I’ve pretty much given up on radio2, apart from Ken Bruce, mostly listen to 4extra now - although I wish they didn’t repeat quite so often!

Radcliffe and Maconie is usually worth a listen on 6 as well.

Gary

thehairyarsedtrucker:
he is without doubt one of the worst interviewers of all time, except for the talentless Emma Freud on Radio 1 some years ago. I cant stand Fatty Felts but she is head and shoulders above Vine.

trouble is all she does is talk all the time about women things and her family,get another woman on there and you might as well forget any music

The Daily Mail of Radio as I like to call that show. Time to get a digital radio people open up whole new worlds of radio joy!

Getting off the subject slightly i can’t stand Steve Wright anymore surely he’s up for the chop soon he’s almost childish at times i find.
Perhaps they could swap him with The Dork Lard.

radio 2 is [zb] nearly every dj on there roster are [zb]

he show is getting worse but has anyone heard that bloke who calls in with a deep welsh accent his rants are top quality :smiley: