Jeremy vine

bald bloke:
Getting off the subject slightly i can’t stand Steve Wright anymore surely he’s up for the chop soon he’s almost childish at times i find.
Perhaps they could swap him with The Dork Lard.

yes mr wright is a ■■■ all this taking over tracks with his stupid jokes :smiling_imp: i doubt the dark lord will move but maybe richard allinson

I used to like his show but lately I’ve found that no matter what the issue he’s too busy with compliance to even consider wrapping things up with an opinion even if it’s one of consensus. It seems they all just ramble on moaning about what is usually a good idea.

One example, the Centre Lane Owner Driver (CLODS) issue, who in their right mind would argue against the new law? Yet there was a lady (well…woman) on moaning that it’s the safest way to drive.

Never thought I’d see the day, but once my drops are off, (no time to faff whilst multidropping) the iPod goes on.

At first I used to switch back for popmaster, but don’t even bother with that most of the time.

Enjoy Alex Lester, and in the main, Chris Evans, but that’s about it.

As said before, nothing worse than a load of non-DJ’s covering holidays.

That Alex Jones should be banned, maybe there’s a deaf radio station she could be put on?

R2 should snap up Moyles as soon as they can. Of course that’s only my opinion, but I’d get Simon Mayo moved into a daytime slot too.

My missus already knows that if Vanessa Feltz does strictly this year, it won’t be allowed on while I’m in the house!

And other than the odd bit from Dermott O’Leary, I just can’t listen to R2 on weekends.

bald bloke:
Getting off the subject slightly i can’t stand Steve Wright anymore surely he’s up for the chop soon he’s almost childish at times i find.

your right about wrighty[excuse the pun]when you are listening to a good song it is bxxxxy annoying when he interrupts the song with a childish comment

he is nuts

truckman20:

bald bloke:

your right about wrighty[excuse the pun]when you are listening to a good song it is bxxxxy annoying when he interrupts the song with a childish comment

Or even worse than that…try’s to sing!!! what a bloody racket that is :unamused:

and as for Vine the man’s a whining prat, only beaten by the ginger whinger Evans, It’s the off switch for me if any of this lot come on.

Classic FM is now my station of choice, hear some good oldies on that one :smiley:

Driver-Once-More:
Classic FM is now my station of choice, hear some good oldies on that one :smiley:

Your right there, it’s a great station. :slight_smile:

switchlogic:
Time to get a digital radio people open up whole new worlds of radio joy!

The best thing I ever bought!