Jeremy Beadle dies

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7217342.stm

I really enjoyed his shows on tv.

Apparently his cremation is being recorded for ITV, it has been given the working title of “You’ve been Flamed”

:laughing: :laughing:

I heard he is being buried at 6.30. So the big hand can be next to the little one

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …we are all going to hell LOL

They have just released the funeral arrangements for his funeral…

A small family service followed by a small finger buffet…

jeremy beadles request was to have his remains turned into compost and spread over his vegatable garden … watch out beadles a sprout

he would have been the first to laugh im sure better check its not some elaborate prank on us all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

when Beadle arrived at the pearly gates, God said to him
“im sorry your here at only 59 years old, you must have been
dealt a bad hand in life”

lawyers are having a nightmare sorting out his will,
apparently its written in some sort of short-hand!

It turns out he didn’t die in hospital, he was shot during a game of poker in an argument over a dodgy hand. :wink:

ABSOLOUTELY
[zb]
HILARIOUS
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice try but no banana. L. :wink:

Well, thank goodness all of this stuff was posted on TruckNet rather than on the LDF where the Administrator gets a bit “■■■■” about the non-PC jokes and text messages which tend to fly around between lorry drivers following a tragic death.

Harry Monk:
Well, thank goodness all of this stuff was posted on TruckNet rather than on the LDF where the Administrator gets a bit “■■■■” about the non-PC jokes and text messages which tend to fly around between lorry drivers following a tragic death.

:open_mouth: you joking right :question:

sorry…]

jimboy124:
sorry…]

:unamused: Like an addict, you just cant help yourself :wink:

well i suppose i better finish this off with the best one of the lot

beadle was having a midland bank and he said my ■■■■ looks very small. but on the other hand its massive

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

r slicker:
well i suppose i better finish this off with the best one of the lot

beadle was having a midland bank and he said my ■■■■ looks very small. but on the other hand its massive

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: