James c ashworth of bradford

les-p:

Would that have a 240 Gardner in it Les ? :wink:

Pinched this from Past & Present thread, posted by Buzzer.

A very poor 1st. attempt at colouring a photo :blush: , but hope it gives a bit of an impression
of what it may have looked like in Ashworths Yard in Allerton.

Regards John.

spot on

Loaded for Verona.

Great photo Les do you them ?

old 67:
Pinched this from Past & Present thread, posted by Buzzer.

A very poor 1st. attempt at colouring a photo :blush: , but hope it gives a bit of an impression
of what it may have looked like in Ashworths Yard in Allerton.

Regards John.

Thats a great pic. Must have been a bit of a bugger to get around 8 wheeler with draw-bar.

Heres a poor quality clipping of a Seddon Atkinson.

seddon ashworth pashw.PNG

the one on the left is dereck foster who drove the 86 dont know the other chap

88 sorry

Foster thatā€™s the name couldnā€™t think of it, other guy looks familiar but could be from anywhere, thanks Steve. Les.

ramone:

les-p:

Would that have a 240 Gardner in it Les ? :wink:

It had a 220 ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  in it driven by frank mcquade first

les-p:

Dont know that one les

steve brearley:

les-p:

Dont know that one les

No I donā€™t either.

les-p:

steve brearley:

les-p:

Dont know that one les

No I donā€™t either.

Hi there, I could be wrong but I think it maybe Matthew Pratt
Cheers Andy

It is matthew pratt he has an album full of ashworths pics where did this pic come from?

peterq5422:
It is matthew pratt he has an album full of ashworths pics where did this pic come from?

Hi Pete, I got it from Dumfries transport group photos, Facebook, although I donā€™t do it thereā€™s a, not now, link giving you access to hundreds of photos. Les.

les-p:

peterq5422:

Hi Pete, I got it from Dumfries transport group photos, Facebook, although I donā€™t do it thereā€™s a, not know, link giving you access to hundreds of photos. Les.

its not dave fish is it

Regarding Matthew Pratt, evidently the photo I posted on page 17 of the F88 with the combine on was posted by Matthew on Classic Tractor Magazine, Facebook, be good to see some more. Les.

ramone:
Not my picture

That was my dads big j he got it out the paint shop after it came from Blackburn plant hire itā€™s parked behind his house in Crossflatts he got an f86 after that

Anybody with anything to do with haulage in the last 50 years in Bradfordwill have come across Frank Macquade one of the industry characters and all round nice guy
Frank passed away this morning unfortunately absolutely gutted rip frank you will be sorely missed by many