Jack Richards workers

Having looked through the searches on Jack Richards there seems to be mixed emotions as to working for them and as I’m going for a driving assessment with them next week any feedback from those with experience of working for them would be much appreciated .

Someone left out place to go there,6 months later they were back on agency…expect a lot of running in Saturday morning instead of Friday nights.

xichrisxi:
Someone left out place to go there,6 months later they were back on agency…expect a lot of running in Saturday morning instead of Friday nights.

■■■■ that Saturday mornings are for lying in your own bed

The word on my ‘grapevine’ is that the Fakenham depot is best to work for although they get paid less(?) than Northwich. The planners and other staff at Nortwich are a bunch of horrible wot nots! (Allegedly!)

I see a lot of JR drivers every day at one of our customers. It appears that a strange shaped head, and a deep south ’ overly fond of your sister ’ hairstyle are required to drive for them.

I’m afraid when you go on the website and their only incentive is that you will get to drive a DAF is a little worrying

Trucker Ed:
I’m afraid when you go on the website and their only incentive is that you will get to drive a DAF is a little worrying

Do you have any idea how hard it is to polish a turd??[emoji2]

Trucker Ed:

They have come on a bit; not so many years ago Jack Richards was about the biggest all-ERF fleet in the country.

One comment I will make; you very rarely, if ever, see one of theirs in ■■■■ order. Fleet always looks well kept.

Sidevalve:

Trucker Ed:

They have come on a bit; not so many years ago Jack Richards was about the biggest all-ERF fleet in the country.

One comment I will make; you very rarely, if ever, see one of theirs in [zb] order. Fleet always looks well kept.

True enough don’t see them bruised and battered

Sidevalve:

Trucker Ed:

One comment I will make; you very rarely, if ever, see one of theirs in [zb] order. Fleet always looks well kept.

How have they come on a bit then?
Surely a fleet of ERF’s has to be way superior to a fleet of DAF’s

well they not made anymore and having drove many of both i take superspacecab tks

They don’t have ssc though…Just space cabbed dafs…

Here you go - Best of both worlds - Super Space Cabbed ERF - The last Olympic made

Oh dear - fell over !

had a olympic for while running italy not bad truck but all headroom and no storage still rather just mid roof space cab

Typical of The modern day driver comment whats the big deal running in on sat am ■■?

Is it any wonder we are surrounded by eastern european drivers when I read things like this

blue estate:

xichrisxi:

[zb] that Saturday mornings are for lying in your own bed

MIKE P:
The modern day driver comment whats the big deal running in on sat am ■■?

Is it any wonder we are surrounded by eastern european drivers when I read things like this

blue estate:

xichrisxi:

Another boss’ ■■■■■■■■■. ‘Please sir, can I do some more?’ ‘Are my cheeks wide enough apart for you sir?’

Do you bring your own lube?

:unamused:

MIKE P:

blue estate:

xichrisxi:

You’re paid by the hour,if your happy to run in on the Saturday for 30 odd quid (3hrs running in time)crack on drive,I’d rather sleep in my own bed and see Saturday morning at home than sleep in my wagon and spend Saturday morning running in for such an amount.

:unamused:

xichrisxi:

Sorry “xichrisxi” Meant to quote this comment

from Blue Estate

MIKE P:

Well said “MIKE P”.

the nodding donkey:
Another boss’ ■■■■■■■■■. ‘Please sir, can I do some more?’ 'Are my cheeks wide enough apart

Oh Dear has the truth hurt :unamused:

xichrisxi:
You’re paid by the hour,if your happy to run in on the Saturday for 30 odd quid (3hrs running in time)crack on drive,I’d rather sleep in my own bed and see Saturday morning at home than sleep in my wagon and spend Saturday morning running in for such an amount.

Who cares what bed theyre in, as long as its a decent nights kip. As for £30 running in, you need to negotiate better deals “Drive”. I get 5 hours minimum, for as little as a couple of hours work, go over 5 and they pay the total hours, sorry, whats not to like :unamused:

eddie snax:
:roll:

xichrisxi:

MIKE P:

Well said “MIKE P”.

the nodding donkey:
Another boss’ ■■■■■■■■■. ‘Please sir, can I do some more?’ 'Are my cheeks wide enough apart

Oh Dear has the truth hurt :unamused:

xichrisxi:

Who cares what bed theyre in, as long as its a decent nights kip. As for £30 running in, you need to negotiate better deals “Drive”. I get 5 hours minimum, for as little as a couple of hours work, go over 5 and they pay the total hours, sorry, whats not to like :unamused:

I’m not slept in a wagon for my whole 11 year driving career…my deals great thanks :smiley: