It's started .........

‘Deep shock’ as major meat supplier with 110-year history goes bust.

lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/ne … ef=mr&lp=1

A great shame from a respected haulier and farming business, but i often read of companies who close with cash flow problems and often recall business in the same flight, maybe they take out too much cash for themselves to make sure theyre ok and can continue to live the high life, or whether the terms of payments need changing.

As said in the report heavily involved in the barbaric halal meat trade supplying the enemy within so no sympathy from me, skum! This stone age practice banned here in DK and also PL I understand.

truckyboy:
maybe they take out too much cash for themselves to make sure theyre ok and can continue to live the high life, or whether the terms of payments need changing.

The trouble is if they were dealing with the big supermarkets then they wouldn’t have been is a position to dictate their own terms of payment.

I just struggle to get my head around stuff like this. The same amount of meat will still be consumed, it’s just “more economical” to buy it in from all over the planet. It’s the same with coal. Another heavy commodity, but it appears to be cheaper to import it from Colombia than mine it over here.

short walk:
As said in the report heavily involved in the barbaric halal meat trade supplying the enemy within so no sympathy from me, skum! This stone age practice banned here in DK and also PL I understand.

I have to agree, no sympathy upon reading the halal bit and this companies efforts to aid islamification and all that I believe that will mean for our future descendants.

short walk:

+1

PaulNowak:
I just struggle to get my head around stuff like this. The same amount of meat will still be consumed, it’s just “more economical” to buy it in from all over the planet. It’s the same with coal. Another heavy commodity, but it appears to be cheaper to import it from Colombia than mine it over here.

+1

robinhood_1984:

short walk:

I have to agree, no sympathy upon reading the halal bit and this companies efforts to aid islamification and all that I believe that will mean for our future descendants.

+1

Which lot’s goin’ to start WW 111 ?

ISIS or the N.Korean’s after playing with an underground nuclear firework this morning?..

Love this site! Meat business goes bust in Burnley.

Next minute we are discussing coal from Colombia, and hydrogen bomb’s in North Korea.

I am quite shocked. These were one of my customers and seemed to be very busy - especially with exports to Italy. They were expanding the fleet and increasing the O licence as far as I know. They had taken on a new TM recently to help shape them up for a bigger fleet. They were also building bigger facilities on the existing site. I met some of the family and all seemed well.

Just goes to show a business can seem to be busy, look to be going well on the outside but who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

similar thing going on down here at tulip, a danepak bacon supplier, just being labeled as “restructuring”

KCLeblanc:

truckyboy:
maybe they take out too much cash for themselves to make sure theyre ok and can continue to live the high life, or whether the terms of payments need changing.

The trouble is if they were dealing with the big supermarkets then they wouldn’t have been is a position to dictate their own terms of payment.

Two words spring to mind. Corporate greed.

I wonder if all the premises are owned personally or by another trading name ?

If it’s Halal I’m glad they have gone and hope every other one goes with them.

LASHHGV:
If it’s Halal I’m glad they have gone and hope every other one goes with them.

+1

Sad news for the employees just getting back to work after Christmas.

However, what is interesting, and i’ve noticed this on more and more forums and in overheard discussions, that is the general reaction when anything related to a certain religious group comes up now, there is a sea change afoot.
5 years ago, hell even 12 months ago some of the posts above would have brought ‘‘the offended’’ from out of the woodwork pointing and wagging the accusing finger, not forgetting to throw in a few ‘‘odious’’ nationalist political party accusations.

Fear of what’s happening in what was once liberal Western Europe coming here big style? i dunno (i’m of the view that its too late bolting the stable door now anyway unless we seal the tunnel and sort out whose already here), but i’m not so sure that the referendum is going to be such a walkover IN vote for the political class after all, unless they rig the vote count especially postal votes again, ironic that suitably enriched areas appear to have ‘interesting’ postal voting techniques might sway it for the IN crowd if its in their interests, and it is.

Juddian:
Sad news for the employees just getting back to work after Christmas.

However, what is interesting, and i’ve noticed this on more and more forums and in overheard discussions, that is the general reaction when anything related to a certain religious group comes up now, there is a sea change afoot.
5 years ago, hell even 12 months ago some of the posts above would have brought ‘‘the offended’’ from out of the woodwork pointing and wagging the accusing finger, not forgetting to throw in a few ‘‘odious’’ nationalist political party accusations.

Fear of what’s happening in what was once liberal Western Europe coming here big style? i dunno (i’m of the view that its too late bolting the stable door now anyway unless we seal the tunnel and sort out whose already here), but i’m not so sure that the referendum is going to be such a walkover IN vote for the political class after all, unless they rig the vote count especially postal votes again, ironic that suitably enriched areas appear to have ‘interesting’ postal voting techniques might sway it for the IN crowd if its in their interests, and it is.

I think people in general now are starting to wake up to the fact that the people who practice a certain vein of religion are the ones that are always causing trouble, that and the media reporting on it. You look at the news of today of what happened on NYE in Germany where 1000 men descended on the festivities, reports of over 100 women attacked, what was the only thing we got told about this? That they were not white, German but were Arab or North African. Where did the majority of those migrants come from? The Arab world and North Africa.

Lets be honest. We are all getting sick of Muslims.

The latest debacle of the ’ new Jihadi John ’ is quite frankly, embarrassing for this Country. A known terrorist sympathiser somehow, despite the police ’ keeping an eye on him ', simply flies out of here.

It’s about time any of his ilk have their entire family thrown out.

short walk:
As said in the report heavily involved in the barbaric halal meat trade supplying the enemy within so no sympathy from me, This stone age practice banned here in DK and also PL I understand.

+1