It's quiet cos ROG has no internet

I’ve just received news from ROG that his ISP is down. (It came by carrier pidgeon :open_mouth: )

They’ve told him that his internet will be up and running by this evening, but I have the same provider (NTL/Virgin) and it’s fair to say that in my experience their estimates have been optimistic in the past. :frowning:

ROG has asked me to make this known to his readers.:grimacing:

:open_mouth: :laughing: I’m sure we’ll become aware when ROG is back online though…:grimacing:

Crikey, I bet he will need therapy for the withdrawal symptoms. :smiley: :smiley:

Smart Mart:
Crikey, I bet he will need therapy for the withdrawal symptoms. :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: PMSL :laughing: I said something very similar when he told me.:grimacing:

What ROG didn’t want publishing was that he’s melted his connection and took the rest of the city’s internet down at the same time.:grimacing:

:wink: :open_mouth: :blush: OOOPPPPs, I thought this was a PM. Does that mean everybody can see it… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

Well everyone except Rog :smiley: - for now anyway!

ROG■■? Rog who■■?

How quickly we forget those who give so much :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

ROG can’t get onto TruckNet because his internet is down :confused:

I thought he lived here :open_mouth:

My thoughts are with his family.

Family - isn’t he virtual! :smiley:

you mean rog is made out of pixels

rog no nails
probably chewing the fleshy part of his fingers by now not having tinternet
suprised he hasnt gone into a tinternet cafe but they close at a reasonable time and dont open early morning not early or late enough for rog anyhow
must be somewhere he can go for his tinernet addicton
but not having internet he cant look up the website :smiley: :smiley:

Quick, change the website address before he’s back, it’s nearly April fools anyway…

ROG has asked me to make this known to his readers.

The press release has been noted and all interested parties are breathlessly awaiting the latest updates for Headline News :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

But beware guys - his phone line is still in good working order :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mothertrucker:
But beware guys - his phone line is still in good working order :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes Mothertrucker, I noticed that too.

:open_mouth: ROG might end up wearing his phone out too, unless the teccies fix his internet quickly.:grimacing:

You just can’t keep a good man down. :wink:

dieseldave:

Mothertrucker:

:open_mouth: ROG might end up wearing his phone out too, unless the teccies fix his internet quickly.:grimacing:

I’M BACK :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Welcome back Rog - I think :smiley: :smiley:

Just printing off all the above posts in this thread for future reference…

… never know when they might come in handy…
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If your printing’s anything like your HTML we’ve got nothing to worry about :grimacing:

tachograph:

ROG:

If your printing’s anything like your HTML we’ve got nothing to worry about :grimacing:

blame my tutor :unamused: :unamused:

I’M BACK

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Watch out kids - Daddy’s home!!! :laughing:

ROG:

dieseldave:

Mothertrucker:

I’M BACK :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh NOooooooo…