It's quiet cos ROG has no internet

Welcome back ROG, it was quiet while you were away.:grimacing:

You been away then ROG? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I’m running out of paper for my printer… :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Did you send us all a postcard!!! :laughing: :wink: :wink:

smokinbarrels:
Did you send us all a postcard!!! :laughing: :wink: :wink:

YES :wink: - but none had stamps on and no return address cos I’m a tight git :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:
… but none had stamps on and no return address cos I’m a tight git :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I sense a red herring here ROG.:grimacing:

:laughing: Every man and his dog knows that you sat at your computer endlessly pressing the “refresh” button on your web browser until it worked.:grimacing:

:open_mouth: You simply wouldn’t have had time to write postcards. :wink:
:laughing: Elementary my dear ROG :exclamation:

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome ROG :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

If you click the link in YOUR signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

NewBlood:

If you click the link in YOUR signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

YOU LITTLE TINKER :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NewBlood:

:laughing: :laughing: Nice one NewBlood.:grimacing:

:open_mouth: If ever there was a case of the biter who got bitten… :wink:

dieseldave:

NewBlood:

:laughing: :laughing: Nice one NewBlood.:grimacing:

:open_mouth: If ever there was a case of the biter who got bitten… :wink:

Morning Dave :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
And yes, I’ve stolen your burglar pic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thought you would enjoy a bit of a laugh on this sunday morning. After all, we have all lost an hours kip.

Hope you did not mind ROG.

Cheers

NB

NewBlood:
Thought you would enjoy a bit of a laugh on this sunday morning. After all, we have all lost an hours kip.
Hope you did not mind ROG.
Cheers
NB

Of course not :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: - poor show if I did :exclamation:

And thanks mods for moving this to a more appropriate forum :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: