It's on it's Way

As TruckNet UK grows we need to start to collate some of the best information from our members, and also begin to bring in up to date news/articles and Roadtests from established journalists…

We have for some months been developing the next evolution of TruckNet UK… to quote…

A new concept in transport media, neither a daily, weekly or monthly magazine, but a constantly updated database of news, articles, road tests and other items of interest to the transport professional.

Unlike other forms of media, our content doesn’t fade after a few days/months, our articles and features remain on-line for reference in the years to come

This on-line magazine is produced by TruckNet UK, Britain’s largest website for the transport industry, using both well known journalists, and members of the industry. We aim to bring you the information you need to know, entertain you with features, and sometimes make you laugh with the quirky side of transporting goods.

As with all TruckNet UK services, use of this magazine is totally free, We rely on support from the industry leaders to provide this service and many thanks are due to those who sponsor this website

The Insider is a READ ONLY part of the TruckNet UK website,
These forums will continue to be the place for discussion,

As with all parts of Trucknet UK the Insider will be FREE to the site user…

go have a look see … at the start of a new magazine for the transport industry professional

insider.trucknetuk.com/

good ,very good.Brilliant idea and from what ive seen of the format it will be well supported.

Looks very good count me in as a reader

yes it does look rather good eh :wink: :wink:

excellent it should be good. :laughing: :wink:

Many thanks TruckNet UK I think this is an excellent idea and I for one will be a regular reader and hopefully have something of my own to submit.

looks ok i shall enjoy reading it

Wots reading…i dont fink i kan doo that…is thare a kasette i kood youse…

It looks good :smiley:

Well done on the launch mate,

It will build up to be the 1st place any trucker, new or old will have to visit when playing arround on this web thingy.

truckyboy:
Wots reading…

It’s that *hole of a town between Slough and Newbury.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

is their going to be any advertising of this launch of the insider :question: ie in t&d or some other mags :question:

What a brilliant idea just had a look, brilliant.

Bump to the top, So all the members can see!

Looks like plenty to keep us amused. I would nominate some of Neils tales from Iraq for inclusion somewhere.

Bring it on !!!

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

Brilliant idea :smiley:

I will be talking to Neil46 about his Iraq adventures, and hopefully some of his writing and photos will appear as a article.

please note
while you do NOT need to register with the Insider to read it, and registering will not allow you to do anything extra, it will allow cookies which can be used to help you find new items added next time you visit the Insider, just look for the yellow highlighted icons for new content

Lets hope Neil give it the OK, its a very good report!

I would be honoured :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: