Its GHOSTZAPPER or a down hill racer

From this low ride unit 17mths ago

And here is ghostzapper in its new colours :grimacing: “Big thanks to CPT CHUBBS” for his felt tip penand wax crayon work as normal :wink:

MARK H are you sure you saw this the other week on the m62■■? with those hideous reno magnum stripes on it■■? :grimacing: :grimacing:

have to say globby its a tidy lookin motor! real credit to you like the rest of your fleet :wink:

Thanks Hutchie :wink:

Better than your scrapia

gogzy:
Better than your scrapia

Shut up you tart :grimacing:

as has already been said before, you have very nice and tidy motors, how many do you have now?

Very nice Daz!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

very nice, what about a picture from the front,

globby 480:

gogzy:
Better than your scrapia

You love it you old ■■■■, when u letting Hutchie loose in the zapper lol

jessicas dad:
very nice, what about a picture from the front,

he won’t put a picture of the front up until the sign man has been back and corrected the complete and utter ■■■■ up of the name Ghostzapper, and also got the headboard fitted :wink:

apart from that Daz, it’s looking well :sunglasses:

I see he’s got a euromat lightbar

yeah, bill and ben

or

dumb and dumber :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So what we colouring in next ■■? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nice one Daz, very tidy. That silver Scania in the bottom of your last pic, has it got a exhaust switch that makes it very loud? it looks like one from Norfolk that was subbing on Bartrums for a bit, then went onto pulling scrap about. Lad who had it never had an ‘o’ license so i was told. Maynot be the one but looks like it. I think eurowheels had it for sale a while ago. Anyway, im off topic. Should have kept the Daf lowride and had an adjustable 5th wheel, would’ve kept your height down, helped with the m.p.g. Oh, and you need the missing bit for your roof spoiler.!!! is that tank polished or has it got a cover over it?.

gogzy:
when u letting Hutchie loose in the zapper lol

when he needs it in scotland :wink: hehe

looking good mate. i see your scania about now and again and your old magnum. Defo a stand out colour scheme.

kindle530:
Nice one Daz, very tidy. That silver Scania in the bottom of your last pic, has it got a exhaust switch that makes it very loud? it looks like one from Norfolk that was subbing on Bartrums for a bit, then went onto pulling scrap about. Lad who had it never had an ‘o’ license so i was told. Maynot be the one but looks like it. I think eurowheels had it for sale a while ago. Anyway, im off topic. Should have kept the Daf lowride and had an adjustable 5th wheel, would’ve kept your height down, helped with the m.p.g. Oh, and you need the missing bit for your roof spoiler.!!! is that tank polished or has it got a cover over it?.

I dont no kindle who had the scania before billy bought it who ever it was he loved scania stickers every where, no loud pipe on it either,
the tank is polished bud, by yours truely.
thats how it came mate the side deflectors at the top are diffrent to a normal ssc and a scc roof blade doesnt fit with out changing the side collars, which i couldnt be bothered to do as the blade on the scc aint worth that much in saving,
its down in felixstowe this eve and be on its way up in the morning and up the m6 :wink:

gogzy:

globby 480:

gogzy:
Better than your scrapia

You love it you old ■■■■, when u letting Hutchie loose in the zapper lol

Gordon bennett the hinge and bracket of scotland loose on a yorkshire mans motor , more chance of spanky buying us all a cuppa tea and we all no the out come of that dont we ey

philberg182:
So what we colouring in next ■■? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

i think you no what we colouring next cpt chubbs it has a numbers 0 7 3 in there some where on the grille :wink:

philgor down to 3 again maybe just maybe going up v,v,sooooooooon

thanks lads for feed back good to see that old cpt chubbs and his wax crayons work now and then
front end jessies auntie maybe nxt week? as lord of leicester hanky spanky says is right totally foooooooooooked it up?

That is a very striking colour scheme. Looks awsome mate, credit to you. :sunglasses:

I must say, I prefer it to the Scania, even if it is called ‘Ghostzapper’ (rather embarrassingly I must add). :stuck_out_tongue: