Its GHOSTZAPPER or a down hill racer

Benni:
That is a very striking colour scheme. Looks awsome mate, credit to you. :sunglasses:

I must say, I prefer it to the Scania, even if it is called ‘Ghostzapper’ (rather embarrassingly I must add). :stuck_out_tongue:

Whats embarrasing about Ghostzapper Benni ■■ Seen a lot worse. 10 points if you know what it means :wink: :wink:

wasn’t Ghostzapper a pit pony of some sort?

them that get dizzy going round in circles all the time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yep Spanky thats the one. :laughing: :laughing:

Benni:
That is a very striking colour scheme. Looks awsome mate, credit to you. :sunglasses:

I must say, I prefer it to the Scania, even if it is called ‘Ghostzapper’ (rather embarrassingly I must add). :stuck_out_tongue:

The driver likes it, at least he is happy with the name :wink:

So how often do they go “Trans Europa” then, or is it like Knowles “European” outfit that only goes as far as Sheffield? :laughing:

Rob K:
So how often do they go “Trans Europa” then, or is it like Knowles “European” outfit that only goes as far as Sheffield? :laughing:

Anywhere south of Leicester is “abroad” to a bloody Yorky. No bugger understands em and they go catatonic at the price of the beer :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:

when we want to send em special k or in your words when they pay 3 mars bars and not just 1, but yep they do x the little pond. So stop trying to be your normal clever self :grimacing:
But if your clever you would no what it means" trans europa express!!! as it sure aint aimed at transport going across the water for me :stuck_out_tongue:

globby 480:

Rob K:

when we want to send em special k or in your words when they pay 3 mars bars and not just 1, but yep they do x the little pond. So stop trying to be your normal clever self :grimacing:
But if your clever you would no what it means" trans europa express!!! as it sure aint aimed at transport going across the water for me :stuck_out_tongue:

It was actually something that Alex said a while ago about companies with long winded names claiming to deliver all over the world, but the trucks never go more than 10 miles from base. :laughing: So blame him. :laughing:

Rob K:

PMSL Knowles, UK-EUROPE-UK . :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . Think Sheffields pushing it these days :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:

gogzy:

globby 480:

gogzy:
Better than your scrapia

Shut up you tart :grimacing:

You love it you old ■■■■, when u letting Hutchie loose in the zapper lol

Gordon bennett the hinge and bracket of scotland loose on a yorkshire mans motor , more chance of spanky buying us all a cuppa tea and we all no the out come of that dont we ey

and i thought i was hard to understand!!! what the ■■■■ does he mean by that■■?

It was actually something that Alex said a while ago about companies with long winded names claiming to deliver all over the world, but the trucks never go more than 10 miles from base. :laughing: So blame him. :laughing:
[/quote]
Christ and theres a man what gets into a panic if he has to drive a truck let alone going out of the county, never mind picking on other companys with long winded names who or dont go here and there, but yes we do if there is enough mars bars in the job plus the 80p.p.m we get for the frill of it :grimacing: .

philberg182:

Rob K:

PMSL Knowles, UK-EUROPE-UK . :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . Think Sheffields pushing it these days :grimacing: :grimacing:

Only time Knowles has ever seen europe is from the inside a Truck mag or holiday broucher

Hah daz I seen ghostzappef the other day and was laughing to myself I knew it had been painted but I seen this truck that made me make the topic cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0787664629

What we looking at mark ■■? on the link? carnt see owt bud

That is very very very nice :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

globby 480:
What we looking at mark ■■? on the link? carnt see owt bud

try this link Daz :wink:

ebay.co.uk/itm/270787664629? … 3D1&_rdc=1

that looks superb, im still awaiting the day i get a propper truck to take pride in.

Cheers spank, i still say that one with the magnum “mrs thatcher” stripes dont look right, imho the colour isnt right esp with the red chassie :confused:

After all that slating of down hill racers and you got one :laughing: we all new you had bad nights sleep having to add one to the fleet .

looks well though simple but eefective .

ps spotted the big scanny of yours running A57 into sheffield thursday 2ish looked well :sunglasses:

psv8:
After all that slating of down hill racers and you got one :laughing: we all new you had bad nights sleep having to add one to the fleet .

looks well though simple but eefective .

ps spotted the big scanny of yours running A57 into sheffield thursday 2ish looked well :sunglasses:

acksherley, he’s got 2 (two) of them down hill kettle boiling racers :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he’s got this one, and another pit pony called True Stepper