Italy help at any time

hi dave.i must admit to having got drunk with a few drunk brit drivers myself in the past,not that us irish are very good drinkers or anything like that.
i cant do it anymore,im 55 now.a bottle of wine with the dinner and maybe a beer or two after that and thats it.
anyway.
the trl arrives in liverpool tonite[fri].
going to vicenza through germany and austria.
i wont bother going till sat morn and make for bastang[spelling] in belguim for sunday,have another 24 hrs off there so i can do the 6 days.
tip tues,dont know about backloads yet.
it seems very easy going this way as opposed to the tunnel.
theres go box on the windscreen for austria.i dont have a clue about it,iv only been in austria 3 or 4 times and that was 20 years ago.
does the go box cover the brenner as well?

new prices. 440 EUROS OFF PEAK. 520 EUROS PEAK TIMES. NO DISCOUNT FOR UNDER 34 TONS. MORE INFO. WWW.RALPIN.CH

r slicker:
SHOULD ANY DRIVER REQUIRE ANY INFORMATION TRANSLATION IN ITALY OR REGARDING ITALY OR ITALIAN LAWS, PLEASE CALL BRIAN (R SLICKER) . AT ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT IS NO PROBLEM.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NORTH OF ITALY IS MY FORTE)

BRAIN IAM GOING BACK DOING ITALY MONDAY FOR ARCHBOLD. THE RATES ARE NOT THE BEST. WHICH WAY IS THE CHEAPEST WAY. I DO FREIBURG TO NOVARA BUT THE TRAIN HAS NOW GONE UP AND THEY DONT DO DISCOUNT UNDER 34TONS. I MOSTLY COVER MILAN TO VERONA AREA. IS IT BETTER TO DO BRENNER OR THE TRAIN. I WONT DO SWISS. I GET 1400 QUID RUNNING MONEY. BUT WITH THE EURO ONLY BEING 1.27 . SO BRAIN WHICH IS BEST MANY THANKS DARREN

dholmes05:
IAM GOING BACK DOING ITALY MONDAY FOR ARCHBOLD. THE RATES ARE NOT THE BEST.

The rate isn’t good but you are going to do it anyway? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: Why?

IVE RANG OTHER COMPANYS WHO DO ITALY. BUT I CANT WAIT 90 DAYS. WITH ARCHBOLDS THE GIVE YOU RUNNING MONEY TO DO THE JOB.

dholmes05:
IVE RANG OTHER COMPANYS WHO DO ITALY. BUT I CANT WAIT 90 DAYS. WITH ARCHBOLDS THE GIVE YOU RUNNING MONEY TO DO THE JOB.

WTF You are doing it for a poor rate because they give you running money? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: That’s just wrong, they must be laughing themselves silly.

THE TROUBLE IS I HAVENT BEEN IN THR TRADE LONG AND IAM STILL GREEN. I HAVE NO CONTACTS. AND STILL HAVE A LOT TO LEARN. THE THING IS IVE ONLY WORKED FOR LKW WALTER. BRADCLYDE. AND I BEEN SH-T ON BY BOTH COMPANYS.

hi mate. sorry to to long to reply :cry: :cry:

to be honest running for bruce almighty (archbold) you will not make anything. why not run swiss ■■. i ran the simplon for more years than i care to remember. its the cheapest and quickest way into turin/milan. pm me for a costings breakdown of every possible route into italy. you will be amazed at the difference. rgds. brian

The train is by far the best and cheapest way, to cross into
ITALY ,over the alps, the swiss , blanc,frejus will work
out too expensive ,plus you will lose time which you
can not afford to do
TRY WORKING out the costs by useing first
SWITZERLAND; NEXT TRY GERMANY VIA BRENNER;
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THROUGH France to ITALY
via the two tunnels BLANC & FREJUS;

LOOK through these links for helpAUSTRIA
ENGLISH IS AVALIABLE TRY ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE;

THE NEXTBLANC
READ ALL THE SITE GIVES ALL INFO REQUIRED ;

TIPALL ROUNDER

and this ONE

LOOK at the stickys posted above for euro drivers,plus go
to the useful links site as there is lots of help there aswell
and try HERE & HERE

Map to train at Freiburg

r slicker:
SHOULD ANY DRIVER REQUIRE ANY INFORMATION TRANSLATION IN ITALY OR REGARDING ITALY OR ITALIAN LAWS, PLEASE CALL BRIAN (R SLICKER) ON . AT ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT IS NO PROBLEM.

Hi i am moving to southern italy later this year do you know of any italian companys taking on english drivers. Want to try and find employment now so i can get on there national health scheme. Any help or tips would be appreciated, cheers…

rSlicker. Hi Brian, if you’re the Brian I think you might be, how are you? long time since I’ve seen you. I was very sorry to hear about Stan, I know it was a while ago now, but I never see anybody nowdays. When you are next talking to Kev please also give him my regards too. If you’re not the Brian that I was thinking of, then all the best anyway.
Archie.

SHOULD ANY DRIVER REQUIRE ANY INFORMATION TRANSLATION IN ITALY OR REGARDING ITALY OR ITALIAN LAWS, PLEASE CALL BRIAN (R SLICKER) ON . AT ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT IS NO PROBLEM.

a true gentleman
you are a credit to the industry,brian
i do hope those that seek your help are grateful to your outstanding generousity
one day i will join you in italia
might just have to wait for a relative to die first :slight_smile:
ps i am driving to jesolo for a 2 week jolly on wed,if i see you i`ll buy you a coffee :smiley:
jon

where r my chads?

r slicker:
where r my chads?

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question:
jon

hahaha wrong jonboy brian! thats me you mean… send me your address… i`ll post you a few :laughing: :laughing: hows novarra?

JONBOY@RH:
hahaha wrong jonboy brian! thats me you mean… send me your address… i`ll post you a few :laughing: :laughing: hows novarra?

so go on jon what are chads :question:
jon

special drugs only available in mansfield… oh alright then… its the mansfield chronicle advertiser-chad for short… brian used to live in skegby which is a suburb of mansfield. i met him once in belgium enroute to italy, we got chatting, he asked me to drop him a local paper off in novarra when i was around… bit difficult on the co-op though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JONBOY@RH:
special drugs only available in mansfield… oh alright then… its the mansfield chronicle advertiser-chad for short… brian used to live in skegby which is a suburb of mansfield. i met him once in belgium enroute to italy, we got chatting, he asked me to drop him a local paper off in novarra when i was around… bit difficult on the co-op though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

arrr!
thats what it is,i thought it was just me being thick :wink:
jon