Is your firm honoring the queens bank holiday?

is your company giving you the day off, or telling you its a normal working day?

I’ve already booked holiday either side of it, so they had bloody better.
They gave us the wedding bank hols of last year.

Owen

No idea.

I hope this helps.

So Elton Johns’ birthday is a public holiday■■?
Cheers and many happy returns, Wiggy :wink:

Yes 34 days instead of 33 days that’s 2 years in a row with the wedding last year too. God save the queen and her kin :grimacing:

Probably,we got day in lieu for royal wedding.

merc0447:
Yes 34 days instead of 33 days that’s 2 years in a row with the wedding last year too. God save the queen and her kin :grimacing:

Let’s hope Kate had her whiskers split at the right time and we might get another…

nope

dunno and dont care i will be working what ever day it is

Yep, already agreed to give all of my drivers the day off, thinking of holding a company bbq for everyone :smiley: .

When is it??

yep , we’re off , which is good for me as I can spend some time with her indoors and the kids before i ■■■■ off to a field in Donington for five days watching bands and quaffing various drinkies till dawn .

life is tough :sunglasses:

Don’t know when it is but the way things are going I will be off work for it :wink:

I get a medal soon :smiley:

robroy:
When is it??

Tuesday 5th of June. They’ve also moved the Bank Holiday that’s usually on the last Monday in May to Monday the 4th of June so it will be a four day weekend soon.

shade:
yep , we’re off , which is good for me as I can spend some time with her indoors and the kids before i [zb] off to a field in Donington for five days watching bands and quaffing various drinkies till dawn

bitgay.png
I hope this helps.

don’t knock it till you try it Neil :wink:

shade:
don’t knock it till you try it Neil :wink:

I don’t want to try it in case I like it. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

I was one of the first in our firm to ask for the weds Thursday Fri off also, so I shall have 9 days in a row off work. Where it will be spent up in the Lake District camping, mountain biking, walking etc

DADDY LONGLEGS:
is your company giving you the day off, or telling you its a normal working day?

Yes,but they dont pay me for that