Is it me ??

Started friday morning,6.30am for a 9.00am tip on Deeside found trailer in yard with curtains all undone!!! opened rear door to find the night man had taken sraps of load (frightened he’d never get them back) Anyhow arrived at delivery point 9.05am tipped at 11.00 closed curtains pulled outside telephoned traffic for back load told collect cardboard waste from same company to halifax(no communication to tell me when in yard on morning) so eventually pulled out second time 12.30pm. Off to Halifax arrive 2.30 pm told to wait pull out at 5.00pm after unloading the grand total of 1.5 ton phoned traffic office asked no told to do a collection in uttoxeter luckily quick turn round back in yard 9.00pm.

Now my point eventually is are these peole taking the mick out of a new driver(been with them 1 week) or am i just been totally slow■■?

See if it continues next week. A lot of companies push you to your limits like this. Keep a sharp eye on your spread over and driving hours. Don’t forget you can only do 3x15hr shifts per week and your others can’t exceed 13hrs otherwise they end up being classed as a 15.

Stick with it as long as you can stand until you get a few months experience then look elsewhere. Try some agencies.

Andy, it could be you, but I somehow doubt it.
I once took a container from Immingham to Wardle in Cheshire, unloaded, then took the same container to Cupar(porridge oats), drop and swop and back to Immingham.