Is it me or is there something wrong with this lorry?

No straps? :wink:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Perfect for those urban deliveries

I was thinking maybe it should be a bit longer so they could fit a Hiab on it. :wink:

Maybe a forklift on the back as well :laughing:

That photo must be photoshoped as they is no way it would be allowed to pass European Regulations without a Class VI - Front mounted wide View Mirror.

Harry Monk:

I think number 3 and number 5 centre bearings are knackered :laughing:

Not enough air in the tyres,apart from that nothing wrong with it.

Giant Mateus bottle may have over loaded it though.

It’s not double drive, with a crash box and a two stroke dd :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Eaton twin splitter.

You should see the trailer that goes with it! :open_mouth: :laughing:

Would anyone have a go at driving that doing urban multi drops “for a laugh”? [If you weren’t held liable for any damage you caused.]

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

We get bigger than that down our lane.

Cruise Control:
Would anyone have a go at driving that doing urban multi drops “for a laugh”? [If you weren’t held liable for any damage you caused.]

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

If the boss at the fencing firm I’ve been to on agency saw that I’m sure he would want a few of those!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I know what it is. Its a Renault! :laughing:

If that is a rear steering ( 2nd) I can not see the point of it,would it be better if it was just behind the front axle ,just a thought.

There’s no rear underrun bar. And it’s probably overweight on the front axle, should have ordered an 8x2 and I’d give it a try :wink:

8wheels:
There’s no rear underrun bar. And it’s probably overweight on the front axle, should have ordered an 8x2 and I’d give it a try :wink:

Yes, I was thinking it would probably be overweight on the front axle, even empty! :wink:

spotted it theres to bigger gap between side marker lights :laughing:

Looking at it again I don’t reckon I’d be very good at reversing it, can manage a 14’ tail swing no bother but back in the day when I drove short fridges with the rear axle right at the back of the body I used to get in a right muddle. If they extended the chassis by about 8’ and bolted a rear mount crane on it. No bother.