Is it just me.......

Or is any other poor delude fool/grabber working today? Roads deserted, never spent so long on cruise. Obviously that will change at 10am ish when all the shoppers come out to play.

Day off for me mate. You take care out there.

It’s bank holiday today…all the ■■■■■ will be out later clogging up the roads trying to get to that sale for their 2% discounts

xichrisxi:
It’s bank holiday today…all the [zb] will be out later clogging up the roads trying to get to that sale for their 2% discounts

miss the “Like” Button :slight_smile:

vikingpete:
Day off for me mate. You take care out there.

Thank you Pete. Have a good 'un yourself.

I’m counting down the minutes to 10am so I can have a drink.

Well I don’t want to look like an alcoholic :wink:

the maoster:
Or is any other poor delude fool/grabber working today? Roads deserted, never spent so long on cruise. Obviously that will change at 10am ish when all the shoppers come out to play.

I’m working today but just a bit of trunking work so easy peasy work.

I remember turning up for school once and being the only one there not realising it was a bank holiday. Bit embarasing with a car full of sweets and puppies.

Looks like it’s just You & BB Moaster, keeping the Wheels of Industry Turning, paying off the National Debt. I’ll be joining you tomorrow with a trip to Sunny Manchester (or should I say Floody Manchester [emoji97])

Dipper_Dave:
I remember turning up for school once and being the only one there not realising it was a bank holiday. Bit embarasing with a car full of sweets and puppies.

Why not just head to the nearest park?
Least you could of had a go on the swings till things picked up…

I think this sums up the standard of drivers in the uk haulage industry, no forward planning and a lack of problem solving.

:unamused: :laughing:

It’ll be ok tomorrow Martin. Free water! The locals will have it all away before you land. :wink:

Today I am still laid in bed at 10am…and I would even pay to drive a truck for a day the way I feel about life . I miss it.
How odd is that. You don’t know,how lucky you are until some ■■■■■■■ takes it away.

Off today but worked boxing night if that makes you feel any better

left the yard yesterday… …back on thursday… must be a mug… or skint…

gray_nw:
left the yard yesterday… …back on thursday… must be a mug… or skint…

My guess is Skint with what drivers earn nowadays in the race to the bottom !

Its dead out there.
It was like it all last week too.
The most excitement this morning was 2 cars in the central reservation about 4 miles between them one going south and one heading north both on the M5 :grimacing:
I reckon both could dozy :laughing: :laughing:

least i got a good run from huntindon to livingston this morning … nice and quiet everywhere…

Yup working, shunting etc etc, Sunday today Tuesday wed evening/night stuff,the nature of the beast lol,groceries shop deliveries,oh well onwards an ■■?

Working too my choice treble time. Oh and in-laws are coming.

My birthday today and working tonight, extra shift so double time and an extra days holiday for a cushy 10 hour shift, I only agreed to it as I’m not one for festivities or big celebrations.