INTERVIEW

Yes…I have an official job interview tomorrow, at a local timber merchants. Wage negotiable dependant on exp. So should be ok to make a living. Mon-Fri home everynight.
Is my luck changing? Cross everything you have 2 of folks! :sunglasses:

Good luck, hope you get it.

Good luck Vern. :sunglasses:

just don’t pull up in that LDV, or on your little maxi

Good luck mate.

Crossing everything for you, let us know how you get on. :sunglasses:

Gareth

Good luck, I know a couple of people who have had good job news in the last couple of weeks and I got offered my old, old job back the other day. Be cool but not too laid back, keen but not an arse licker.

wishing you all the luck vern, i hope you get it pal.

mickyblue:
just don’t pull up in that LDV, or on your little maxi

It’s the other feller with the moped! :wink:

Best of luck!

Good luck vern, glad to get some good news on here. Could be a sign of things picking up. Ive got a job offer too and im relying on my dole sorry i mean jobseekers allowance tommorrow so i got petrol in the car. Ive never in my life been so skint. Good times!..

Good luck to both of you, hope things go well for you both :wink:

Good luck with that, Fridays are a good day to get results cos everyones in a good mood on Fridays. Friday just after dinner is the best time to ring someone up for a positive result as they have full bellys and are looking forward to the weekend!! fingers crossed for you :smiley:

Well Mr V, how’d it go?

Went in at 1100 as planned. Met 2 yes 2, just out of school “interviewers” :smiley:
Anyhoo…Same old questions, what had I done, where had I been? Gave them the answers.
Asked am I scared of handballing timber? So I told them what they wanted to hear. Then they asked what money I was looking for? (Being as it was advertised as negotiable) Told them what I thought was reasonable and what I needed. Then I could see the thoughts in there eyes.(NO WAY PEDRO) They then told me what they were offering and would I be interested?

I said I thought the rate was negotiable, to which they said it is after a 3 month trial.
So I said I would give it a bash if they would have me, to which they said, we’ll let you know later today…Bear in mind they close at 5! No word yet! :wink:

bigvern1:
Went in at 1100 as planned. Met 2 yes 2, just out of school “interviewers” :smiley:
Anyhoo…Same old questions, what had I done, where had I been? Gave them the answers.
Asked am I scared of handballing timber? So I told them what they wanted to hear. Then they asked what money I was looking for? (Being as it was advertised as negotiable) Told them what I thought was reasonable and what I needed. Then I could see the thoughts in there eyes.(NO WAY PEDRO) They then told me what they were offering and would I be interested?

I said I thought the rate was negotiable, to which they said it is after a 3 month trial.
So I said I would give it a bash if they would have me, to which they said, we’ll let you know later today…Bear in mind they close at 5! No word yet! :wink:

Fingers crossed for you pal

Cheers folks…I’ll let you know when I do! :sunglasses:

well done pal i reakon you nailed it :sunglasses:

Top tip: help out the lads that you deliver to and they will help you back (£££) if you catch my drift :wink:
Builders are lazy folk and prefer to not have to carry stuff to0 far :wink: :wink: :laughing:
Is this a Hiab job BTW? Dont think I have seen a timer merchant truck without one TBH :confused:

FAO busby06

take a look at pennymoor-timber.co.uk/ They use swap bodies for their delivery trucks. I don’t think they have any hiabs.

No HIAB here either…Reliant on my massive shoulders. I heard Jack by the way! :unamused: