Innocent people killed AGAIN

SORRY

:smiley: trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25385

sorry scanialady all you seem to post is death /despair most of us see our fair share out n about no i dont take photos

scania245:
sorry scanialady all you seem to post is death /despair most of us see our fair share out n about no i dont take photos

Agree with scania245 ,

I can hear this on the news and dont really need to see it on forums.

Just to let you all know, I am not all doom and gloom. I spent 19 years doing road safety and traffic management and wrote about road safety in my newspaper columns. Sorry if some of you were upset by the reports but that is how it is on our roads these days. I have seen the terrible results of them and my heart goes out to all the victims and also some thoughts for those that actually caused the accidents, they have to live with that knowledge.
Also, I see many members have replied to these threads and some of them even joked about them. How insensitive is that?Liz

the people who joke about accidents,tradgedys etc aint nessesarily ‘insenitive’,im notorious for it not just on the forum but in reality too.Each to there own,id expect people to laugh and ■■■■-take when im gone no matter what the circumstances after all ‘none of us is getting out of it alive’ :wink:

chrisy boy:
the people who joke about accidents,tradgedys etc aint nessesarily ‘insenitive’,im notorious for it not just on the forum but in reality too.Each to there own,id expect people to laugh and ■■■■-take when im gone no matter what the circumstances after all ‘none of us is getting out of it alive’ :wink:

That’s my view as well.

scanialady142:
Sorry if some of you were upset by the reports but that is how it is on our roads these days.

Don’t you think after doing 2000 miles a week and 1.7 million since I started driving that I’ve seen quite a few accidents as have the rest of us?

We see them virtually every day and waste hours of our lives a week sat in the resulting traffic chaos. I’m sure most of us will have seen the white sheet covering the body at some point or other. We know fully well how it is on our roads these days thankyou very much. We don’t need you to tell us.

Coffeeholic:

chrisy boy:

That’s my view as well.

:smiley: No offence Scanialady142, but my view also.

don’t be put off by people having a go at you on the forums scanialady142, say what you like within reason, there’s loads of people that just come on here to burn someone down in flames, they get some sort of kick out of it or something.
as with the tv if they don’t like it they can turn it off or change channel, just ignore 'em.
i tend not to post too much anymore because of all the nutters who think i’m really interested in what they’ve got to write, i skip through most of the posts because i’ve got better things to do than sit at a computer all day and night but i thought i’d post this just to see what reaction it gets, i’ll look back in a few weeks if i remember.

The way I deal with disaster of any sort, is to laugh at it.

Apparently a lot of others do that too Scanialady.

Don’t think we don’t care, we do, we simply use a different method of dealing with it, that’s all.

Thank god,Johnny,i thought it was just me,i used to spend ages on here,not any more,1 hour at the most.

scanialady142:
SORRY

Why did you remove that? You’re entitled as much as anyone else to bring something up for discussion/comment…

Mike-C:

scanialady142:
SORRY

Why did you remove that? You’re entitled as much as anyone else to bring something up for discussion/comment…

I agree entirely with that.

If people don’t want to read the post they don’t have to, at least it had a descriptive title so anyone could see what it was about and avoid it if they so wished.

Scania lady, done three tours in iraq, gulf war, five tours of northern ireland, bosnia and kosovo, the only humour is black humour. When things are bad, move on.

an old mate of mines dad was a traffic cop,a usual day meant putting body parts in bin-liners including railways,and boy did he have a ‘strange sense of humour’ so do paramedics,morticians basically anyone who deals with death on a daily basis,its part of the required ‘mind-set’ otherwise if they were all ‘sensitive souls’ who’d clean-up the mess? discover cures for diseases? etc,the streets would be full of corpses if theses exceptional people didnt exist :wink:

tachograph:

Mike-C:

scanialady142:
SORRY

I agree entirely with that.

If people don’t want to read the post they don’t have to, at least it had a descriptive title so anyone could see what it was about and avoid it if they so wished.

agreed. you post something, you get positive feedback and you get negative feedback. let it wash right over you and say what you have to say. if someone doesnt like it, thats their problem, not yours

chrisy boy:
an old mate of mines dad was a traffic cop,a usual day meant putting body parts in bin-liners including railways,and boy did he have a ‘strange sense of humour’ so do paramedics,morticians basically anyone who deals with death on a daily basis,its part of the required ‘mind-set’ otherwise if they were all ‘sensitive souls’ who’d clean-up the mess? discover cures for diseases? etc,the streets would be full of corpses if theses exceptional people didnt exist :wink:

Excellent post chrissy boy. :wink:

Black humour is a coping process and I would argue against anyone who thinks it inappropriate :exclamation: I’m just glad it is the police’s job to deal with next of kin :open_mouth:

scanialady142. IMHO as long as you are not breaking site rules post what you like :smiley:

i agree with most of the replies to this posting,
[ZB]

uncalled for personal attack removed- discuss the issues not the person posting them please-Rikki

scanialady why did you remove youre post no body listens to me my street cred is gone :laughing: im just the nutter :laughing: do i care nah :laughing: :laughing: